Community > Posts By > inni_dreamz

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:11 PM
I came looking to date, now I'm just looking to Mingle waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 12:08 PM
I also think, for some, they see men and women saying they want to meet someone nice, then ending up with someone who treats them poorly, and they become the whiner.

It's pretty easy to see why a nice man or woman would wonder about something like that.

I'm simply realistic. Most guys my age want to date younger and prettier girls than me - it doesn't matter how nice I am, or if they say they want to meet a "nice girl" - that alone does not matter.

I totally agree with lu_rosemary --- if you want to be a nice person, just do it - and never expect anything in return. flowers

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:38 AM
I consider myself nice, normal and average - looking for a nice, normal, average guy.

Regardless, it's not easy to find a "match" ... I don't really think it has anything to do with being nice.

So - No, being nice does not get the guy/girl ... I don't think being mean does either.

It's luck, timing, willingness to compromise and be realistic. And a whole lot of patience. :)

My two cents ;-)

inni_dreamz's photo
Fri 10/28/16 10:37 AM
Sassy, that is absolutely adorable!

Happy & Safe Halloween to all Minglers! waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 03:49 PM

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 03:46 PM
giant city ducks

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 02:46 PM

First thing in the morning and last thing at night is a must.. Between those times, I suppose it just depends on how busy your life's are.. If she's got a busy life and your messaging her all the time, that go's from cute to annoying pretty quickly, if she's not replying within 5/10 minutes she's probably busy, so keep it short and tell her to message you when she's free :ok_hand_tone2::wink: it's a win win situation :grinning:

Good point ... if someone doesn't respond - don't keep texting! laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 02:43 PM
I don't know how it works for the guys, but I've had pretty bad luck so far. The people in the forums are nice, but the ones who contact me - not so much.

Good luck & Welcome waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 01:03 PM

I'm happy enough to open my own doors. I can't make homemade lasagna. Heck, I can't make homemade much of anything --- do cheeseburgers count? laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 12:57 PM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Thu 10/27/16 12:58 PM
oops - it d00plicated my post...

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 12:57 PM
waving Hi & Welcome :)

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 12:56 PM
Welcome & Good luck! waving

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 12:55 PM
If I really like someone, he can't text too much.

If I'm busy at work, I just answer when I can - and he can do the same.

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:58 AM
Men seem to get better with age more so than women - so yes, there are a lot of men over 50 that are quite handsome.

I think OP was giving himself a pat on the back, actually. laugh

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:42 AM

Oh please make it Saturday!

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:37 AM

Failure To Find A Sexual Partner Is Now A Disability

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Procreation aside, does this mean I can collect benefits? drool

Seriously - some people have way too much free time. This world has so many problems, and THIS is what they focus on.... frustrated

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:31 AM
Too bad - I wouldn't mind some tips. I block, block, and block some more.

I can't report - because I don't know for sure. I guess based on what I've read in the forums, from others - and trust my gut.

Like I've said, I may have blocked someone who wasn't really a scammer, it's just plain hard to tell sometimes.

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:23 AM
Meh.

asleep

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:21 AM

What happened to morals and self respect?

In a country where children die every day from hunger and neglect, the streets of Chicago and Los Angeles are littered with the bodies teenagers from gang warfare, and corporate CEO's walk away with millions of dollars after committing crimes, don't talk about the morals of what a 21 year old woman does with her body.

I agree that, it's hard to question someone's choice considering how few choices so many people have today. I still think it's sad, but I don't question her morals or self respect. Again, if there is a market for it [which I find more concerning] - people will do what they need to, to survive.

Someone has too much money if this is what he plans to spend it on. Just saying.

inni_dreamz's photo
Thu 10/27/16 08:21 AM
Edited by inni_dreamz on Thu 10/27/16 08:22 AM