Community > Posts By > GW93

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:40 PM
is it really worth losing the moustache over...
cause those are some pretty awesome handles bro!

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:10 PM
lol sweetiesgirl.
you are cute. but i love my display picture.
it may not be everyones cup of tea. but for you to voice an opinion like that in that context makes you look like such a loser. that mentality sounds like something from the high school playground. am i right?

thanks anyway :)

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:00 PM
your right lol. but I'm sure the university work will soon pay off for me :D

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:52 PM
Everyone has their own adventure. i am currently living life to its fullest.
im a full time University Student with a part time job in a bar. I've made and saved enough money to travel to the Czech Republic and Croatia this summer :)

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:30 PM
hit me up on gwthecarry
:) x

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:19 PM
Firstly. i would like to thank you all for your input.

like i said before. it is a passion of mine.
and to answer this guys who doesn't even have his own picture as his profile picture, yes, i have met women through free dating sites and have been doing so since 2012. women of different ages (between their 20's and 40's) However, i have found that i enjoy the company of a more mature woman. i feel as though i haven't reached the age i would feel acceptable to get into anything serious, these are my years of exploration, can you fault me?

i neither a horrible person or weirdo. if you talked to me you would understand this.
when i use the bracket 30-50, that is in no way meant to have been offensive to anyone. its not the age, its the beauty that comes with it! I'm 21. i think I'm able to call most people mature, in the context of my age, right?

if you feel like you having nothing good to say on this post, please say nothing at all. i do not mind the jokes obviously. but the fire ants stuff is just boring…

GW :)

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 01:50 PM
I know! :( simple fact is I'm just curious. I'm not a weirdo. but its hard to just "find" what I'm looking for.

GW93's photo
Sat 06/28/14 01:22 PM
Hey!

as i am new to this site i will introduce myself within this post
i am very down to earth and forward about what i want (not in a vulgar manor)

don't get me wrong. if you would like to chat with me go ahead and message me. i love meeting new people! I joined this site however to find a match with a Women who is between the ages of 30 and 50 who is interested in exploring they're own curiosity with a younger man. This has been a passion of mine for quite some time and i would love to fulfil it.

i am not just here for one thing before you stereotype me. if you would like to message me just be sure you are able to hold a conversation :)

GW :)