Community > Posts By > SPINEY

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 03:53 PM
Oh god damnit - there I go getting all teary eyed. but they are happy tears. :)

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 02:56 PM
You make crazy HOT!! Grrrrr. :smile:

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 02:41 PM
Of course nonenglish speakers are allowed on here. You just have to get real good at drawing stick figures and miming. Like, if somebody drew a boot, it would be their way of saying: "Hello, I am from Italy".

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:02 PM
Which are insults? I did make a special lever...

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:41 AM
...and what is a "person of substance?". I am full of substances. Costs a lot.

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:35 AM

Maybe I like to play my computer because I know I'll lose.
Hey, did you get your new uniform?
And, that will be a Budweiser and a Burger, please. *ding*
There goes that damn bell - better scamper along:smile:
someone has trained you to scamper at the sound of a bell and with urgency .. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks

As for a uniform I like the one I have :-)

Oh. Ya had to do the old dog/trick thing. Well, I hope you feel good about that...and the beer is warm.
Is your uniform a kinky one with faux fir and stuff? I was gonna buy the squirrel but felt awkward. I did make a robot out of old boxes, though...it hAs a special lever.

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 07:52 AM
Maybe I like to play my computer because I know I'll lose.
Hey, did you get your new uniform?
And, that will be a Budweiser and a Burger, please. *ding*
There goes that damn bell - better scamper along:smile:

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 07:26 AM
Hey!! I heard new girlie chess rules were just established in Zurich, known as chess overseerer..game
monitoring...rule making place. Anyway, new girl uniforms with shorty skirts, knee highs and nurses hat are now manditory!

Ya. Go figure. Plus, they gotta run for beer and make sandwiches before that clock thing dings.

Wow.

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 07:16 AM

I saw one girls profile that said she is "a sociopath." I just bring this up to show you that there are worse reasons a girl is single. I mean being a sociopath is one thing but admitting it on your online dating profile is another. I just hope she is confused about what that means. So when you have a boyfriend that irritates you just tell yourself "it could be worse, atleast I still care if he lives or not." And just another tip, we guys are irritating I admit it so instead of looking for one is not at all irritating maybe just look for less irritating...biggrin

Hey! What was her name?? I'm open to that.

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 06:38 AM

Well I think your hot, but then again I'm just a crazy old lady lol. The thing about us older girls is we don't judge or need as much. Beer and skinny dipping is good enough for us.P.S. I'm not homeless lol

Well, thanks and I'm flattered. Yer a good looking lady, too bad yer not homeless and needy :)

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 05:28 PM

^^ trying to steal my girl

*SWOONS*

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 02:59 PM
Were there any dirty pictures there?

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 02:47 PM

because 5 out of 10 of you are completely crazy.. out of the remaining 5.. two are just really needy... Out of the remaining 3..
one is just a gold digger..
one is only interested.. being a.F.B..
.. and the remaining 1...is..M.I.A..
guess maybe I'm one of the 5 crazies....ohwell

Needy homeless chicks are the best! Really drunk girls too! :)

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:43 AM
I like living alone, am older now and have stuff. Plus, fully committed relationships bring baggage, like kids and freaky ex's. I have a great life to share and want to play Scrabble, eat good food, drink wine and burn fatties, until Sunday. Then I am good to drive her home, and live the fantasy all over for another couple days.

Still love, but not as taxing. :)

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:36 AM

well age matters to me
if they are younger then 18 you go to jail lol
not that i would ever date that young

but you guys are missing she is asking for females to date , not males <shrug>

Happy Hunting

Okay. Ya. It matters. But has the same effect on lesbian type relationships, I would imagine.

Hold on - I am imagining. :)

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 08:41 AM

Depends on the pretty girl.

Could we run away and live like hobos together? I can make a bbq from an old shopping cart and everything!!

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 08:38 AM
And I dont think pretty girls should have to work hard, or get up early.

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 08:31 AM
No - that is the california kinda thing. Laugh to release endorphines. India Laugh Classes and China are aimed at westernization.

Im pretty sure

HAHAHAHAHAHANAH!! Damn, I feel great :)

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 08:25 AM

i play chess against this computer all the time......and i regularly take an old fashioned butt-whuppin' by the women who wrote the program....:laughing:

Oh ya - I lose more than I win. Yahoo chess is pretty cool. Play live human beings who bleed as we do. Machines are taking over the world!

Now, where is my damn foil hat?

SPINEY's photo
Tue 08/26/14 08:08 AM
Actually, age never mattered until I got into this deal. I think the blarring number gets in the way of how people might see me. In real life, age doesnt matter. But in here...I dunno.