no photo
Mon 11/01/10 06:55 AM
suicide is a cowardly choice that some people take when life is too much but what i say is what doesnt kill u makes u stronger and committing suicide is actually a selfish act that leaves u with no honor for yourself or your family and statistics are horse crap everyone who is unhappy thinks bout suicide once in their life time. any race, any religion , any age it affects everyone.

no photo
Mon 11/01/10 06:45 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:37 PM

We all get along..they were be no competition , noting to fight for and we would be equals. We could live in peace...

peace is a delusion that alot of us wish would come true but like u said there would be nothing to fight for but its human nature to conquer and destroy then rebuild its been this way for millions and millions of years
even early cavemen would kill one another for the most prominent female.

I choose to live in my delusional world where peace is possible...i like it here. Ya'll can keep acting like cavemen,

lol i wasn't calling you delusional i was just saying what most people would say to those who want peace i would love some peace no more crime and famine and kids dieing for no reason but that's the world

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:33 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: I think it would be quite boring:banana: :banana: :banana:

ya it would probably be boring but under every rock there is some chaos

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:31 PM

what if there was no pain in the world , or what if there was no lies good or bad what if there was no poor or rich how do you think the lives of the billions of people would be affected its just a thought

I think bad is needed to apperciate good. I do feel that everyone deserves happiness, love, and peace, but without pain and suffering, war, and hate how can we see that these things are so precious?

you've got a point but too much pain and suffering leads to doubt and doubt leads to other craziness.

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:28 PM
i have a confession to make

i like church's chicken better than kfc lmao drool drool drool drool drool tongue2

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:21 PM

We all get along..they were be no competition , noting to fight for and we would be equals. We could live in peace...

peace is a delusion that alot of us wish would come true but like u said there would be nothing to fight for but its human nature to conquer and destroy then rebuild its been this way for millions and millions of years
even early cavemen would kill one another for the most prominent female.

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:19 PM

what if there was no pain in the world , or what if there was no lies good or bad what if there was no poor or rich how do you think the lives of the billions of people would be affected its just a thought

Idealism never worked due to someone always way to willing to take advantage of another......its what we call communism another word for idealism....just like any country or any government the idea remains great but the people ruin all good ideas.

i agree there's always those who are willing to put other down for their gain

no photo
Wed 06/23/10 12:08 PM

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 10:21 AM

Hi To all
I have been on this site for some time now and i am looking to have a long term relationship.
My question to all you ladies out there is this !
When you are contacted by a man from this site why don't some of you write back.
Also I want to know if there is at least one of you out there looking for a long term relationship ?

dude you really shouldn't push the issue dont worry so much about it just enjoy life and the right one might come to you instead

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 09:00 PM
i have a few words i have to say , i have to get them off my mind , or imma go insane
every one has drama its the same lame shyt each and every day people thinking what more could they be, what more they could do , think and imagine all the stuff they could see but they still just end up a statistic just like me, or not like me just like every body else stuck in a rut, not enough money to buy toilet paper for their butt enough jokes , i have some word i have to get off my chest that this poem makes no sense females lie, men lie too , last time i check most of us are fools to believe that things just fall in our laps. you have to work hard to get the things u want most , my grammar may not be not be the best but i'm not afraid to let these words off my chest what ever happened to love and romance now its just worthless no matter what words you say what flowers you pick some females dont give a shyt , men aren't any different its all about the body and thick are her hips wheres the love its long gone now, theres a new song to be sung sorry my words make no sense try having this all stuck in your head, never the less you like it you dont i just needed the words off my mind this isn't my worst this isn't my best theres more to come keep an eye out i never rest lmao

no photo
Sat 03/27/10 10:58 PM

personally i've found the only thing worse than being in a crappy relationship, is staying in a crappy relationship. you deserve better hottie! drinker

she's right :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 03/27/10 10:50 PM

I have a boyfriend that is selfish which he admits, i treat him like a king. I pick and choose my battles wisely.He has a sharp tongue at times, we have been dating for a year and i can say it could be better.
my problem is that he don't treat me like i treat him at all.This has been brought up many of times, he tells me why he don't give 50% is he is in his little world or he's in his bubble...cause he is depressed by the way are sex life sucks.

be one with the force

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:47 AM

hello im adam nice to meet u all

first things first everytime im with a woman it goes realy well but then they either cheat on me or beat me up.

what do i do so wrong i give then anything they want treat then how they should be treated and yet it all goes wrong maybe they have never bin the rite 1 who nos any help any1

P.S im new to this dateing thing thought id try this way for once haha

thanks

thats the problem your basically a sugar daddy, they get tired of you being predictable change it up a lil dont give them everything give them wat they need and some times what they want

try this and i'm telling you it will work out for the best.

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:39 AM
defiantly notlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:38 AM

Ohhh I love these...to bad we have caller ID these days or I could still have some fun!

not really if you press *67 before you dial the number it blocks your caller id for free

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:35 AM

No girl will respect a guy who is kissing her a** all the time.One compliment per date is enough.One phone call a day two at the most.If she asks you want you want to do don't say "what ever you want to do".Have a game plan.Be a normal guy in the begining.Once you get into a relationship you can be the nice,old fashioned guy that all girls love and she will consider you a keeper.

works for the most part but somewhat a lil off

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:29 AM
lmfao

thats a good one

a blonde , a red head and a brunette are in a barn hiding from cops they all get into separate potato sacks and wait till the cops leave in stead the cops come in and tap each bag

a cop taps the red heads bag she goes "meow"
cop says its a cat moves on

cop taps the brunette's bag she goes "woof"
cops says its a dog moves on

cop taps the blondes's she goes "potato"

lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:24 AM
as long as both parties are of legal age, then age is just a number maturity is what mainly determines if the relationship will work and then comes what you have in common,movies, sex, etc...

just enjoy life live it how ever you want it and be happy you only live once...........

no photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:17 AM
some people are just impatient and when a pretty girl talks to them for the first time they get too excited and scare her off.you can only pity him for being a nut job but dont let that one guy ruin your experience ust blow it off your shoulder and keep it moving and hopefully you wont meet too many of guys like that

Previous 1 3