Community > Posts By > Exchexpat

Exchexpat's photo
Tue 07/29/14 10:16 AM
Would the administrators of Mingle2 please buy a map of the UK - or else a dictionary. When I look for members "nearby" (either near me, or near a member whose profile I have just looked at) I don't expect them to be 100 miles away!

Exchexpat's photo
Mon 07/28/14 08:49 AM
We can't escape the fact that the USA supports Israel. Without the USA, Israel would be a very minor power. And I'm not blaming the USA, I'm blaming Israel for invading neighbouring territory and wilfully ignoring the resolutions of the United Nations, the very body that created Israel and gave its population a legally recognised state. It is the duty of the whole world to force Israel to withdraw to the borders that were created when it was created, and as the most powerful country in the world (and the nation that, more than any other, supports Israel) the USA must bear that duty more than any other single nation.

Exchexpat's photo
Mon 07/28/14 07:53 AM
But Israel has invaded a lot of its neighbours' country. And then it has imprisoned the people there so that they can't escape, and dropped bombs on them, killing and maiming men, women and children indiscriminately. (I'm talking about the last several years, not the last few weeks.) You can hardly be surprised that the neighbours want to resist and fight back, even if the latest retaliation is excessive. But what are they to do when even the most powerful country in the world refuses to rebuke Israel and force it to comply with the United Nations resolutions to withdraw to its own boundaries?

Exchexpat's photo
Thu 07/24/14 11:55 AM
Can't you be bothered to sort out your paying clients' problems?

Exchexpat's photo
Thu 07/24/14 11:54 AM
So when will they get it sorted?

Exchexpat's photo
Thu 07/24/14 04:18 AM
Edited by Exchexpat on Thu 07/24/14 04:20 AM

I'm working on getting time estimates with regard to fixes. Thanks to everybody for the patience.

edit:
For those still sending duplicate messages, please clear your browser's cache. The problem was the result of an error in our JavaScript. It has since been fixed, but this could still happen in cases where the cache has yet to be cleared.

As for the bug when mailing another user from Mutual Match, we are working on it.

Could you explain in plain English what this means?

Exchexpat's photo
Sat 07/19/14 03:04 AM

Thanks for everybody's patience on this one. It should be fixed tomorrow.

It's Saturday, and it's still not fixed!