Community > Posts By > Leeroyce1

Leeroyce1's photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:21 PM
I wrote this for my children when they little.

Go to sleep my little ones, Go to sleep tonight
Go to sleep and dream about the angels in the sky
and when you wake in Gods bright light, you'll know
the reason why, That Guardian Angels in the sky,
Have Wandring watching eyes.

Leeroyce1's photo
Tue 07/08/14 05:43 PM
I was told to smile,and put what i want and things i like to do, look sweet and so i did:smile:

Leeroyce1's photo
Tue 07/08/14 05:43 PM
?????????????????????laugh

Leeroyce1's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:20 AM
There are Herbal remedies you can try, and special teas. Go to a Asian grosery and ask them about herbal teas, and surround yourself with friends and family,if that doesn't work Medication will help. speaking from experience. look for teas that help depression.:smile:

Leeroyce1's photo
Sun 07/06/14 06:53 AM
:smile: Thanks Falling_wolf

Leeroyce1's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:02 PM
:wink: As long as it "looks like" I'm crossing my arms that's good. Thanks Thomas

Leeroyce1's photo
Sat 07/05/14 06:00 PM
Thanks Sophie

Leeroyce1's photo
Sat 07/05/14 05:07 PM
I changed somethings on my profile. What do you think now?flowers

Leeroyce1's photo
Tue 07/01/14 04:27 AM
:smile: Thanks And Glad you were found by someone

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 06:17 PM
:smile: Thanks every one I do use my instincts that's how i feel them out they are mostly in Afghanistan on a military on a peace keeping mission,or their wife died 5 years ago.So off the site i go and block them. Thank you for welcoming me I don't have meny friends and sometimes i need people to talk to :thumbsup:

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:56 PM
laugh I was in my PJ's and crying over my failed relationship

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:44 PM
Edited by Leeroyce1 on Mon 06/30/14 03:56 PM
Isaac,WHY ARE YOU still single? I thought I was the only who thought that it shouldn't matter how much is contributed in the relationship as long as there is money coming in the house hold. and there should be one account for Bills and one for play. CAN I HAVE YOU? flowerforyou laugh lol

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:39 PM
I don't think that's the case John .Not every one that does not have money is Obsessed. I don't have a lot of money,and I'm not Obsessed with it and I'm not looking for some one to take care of me,but the guy's i talk to,you better have money enough to satify them or your no good.

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:28 PM
Thanks Joe::smile:

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 03:07 PM
it's my feeling that if you post your Honest,caring ,loveable . I think some Men read this. Take advantage of me,I have a lot of money, and I love you already. WHERE are all the nice guy's that want a true lady. SOME ONE PLEASE read my profile and tell me WHY i always atract the ones that want to try to scam me.

Leeroyce1's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:43 PM
I chatted with at least 5 guys at one time or another and they all wanted to know how much money i make,so all they wanted was money. Me I want love, money can always find a way in some place. so my opinion is men prefer women to have as much money has they do in a relationship