prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:22 AM
They are both pretty annoying,in their own way. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:19 AM
Kim,how do you feel about body painting?blushing be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:14 AM
Tom,head to the nearest gentlemens club,have some drinks and fun with the girls. You'll feel better. This always works for me when I break up with someone. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 07:07 AM
I like prime rib raresmokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:53 AM
Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles.rofl be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/10/09 06:49 AM
Watching Sean Hannity interview Michael Moore was like watching an old Abbott and Costello routine. Please note this is not a political post,but rather a post about something I found very entertaining on TV. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 04:42 PM
President Obama did come into office with 2 wars up and running,but he hasn't ended either of them. I think The Who said it best,'Meet the new boss,Same as the old boss.'.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 04:21 PM

President Obama won a Noble Peace Prize for doing nothing to bring about peace. Shouldn't President Kennedy have won one for his handling of The Cuban Missle Crisis? Shouldn't President Bush have won one for keeping The Country safe after 9/11? Please note this is not a partisan question. I mentioned a Democratic president and a Repubublican president. be seeing you

I don't feel that Bush kept us safe after 9/11.ohwell
slaphead Did I sleep through another attack? be seeing you

I don't think that we had to worry about Saddam Hussein attacking us.
slaphead Maybe not,but the proof is in the pudding. We weren't attacked by ANYBODY. be seeing you

LOL, do you realize how long it took them to set up that attack?

Did you see the terrorist in Colorado, who was plotting yet another one. He has been plotting for over a year at least.

Do you realize how many attacks they have foiled here since 9/11?

There has been quite a few.

Bush did nothing to stop terrorist attacks. National Security at the airports and other spots is what has protected us so far. Not the war.
slaphead The Depatment Of Homeland Security was set up under Bushs'watch. So in a sense, you just gave him credit for preventing another attack. Thank you for playing. be seeing you

It wasn't the war though as has been implied.
:banana: The war WAS started under false pretenses,but Prsident Obama has not ended the war and may escalate another . The Noble Peace Prize,emphasis on 'Peace',for a guy with TWO wars running at the same time. Seems a bit hypocritical. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:46 PM

President Obama won a Noble Peace Prize for doing nothing to bring about peace. Shouldn't President Kennedy have won one for his handling of The Cuban Missle Crisis? Shouldn't President Bush have won one for keeping The Country safe after 9/11? Please note this is not a partisan question. I mentioned a Democratic president and a Repubublican president. be seeing you

slaphead Maybe not,but the proof is in the pudding. We weren't attacked by ANYBODY. be seeing you

LOL, do you realize how long it took them to set up that attack?

Did you see the terrorist in Colorado, who was plotting yet another one. He has been plotting for over a year at least.

Do you realize how many attacks they have foiled here since 9/11?

There has been quite a few.

Bush did nothing to stop terrorist attacks. National Security at the airports and other spots is what has protected us so far. Not the war.
slaphead The Depatment Of Homeland Security was set up under Bushs'watch. So in a sense, you just gave him credit for preventing another attack. Thank you for playing. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:32 PM
A middle finger emoticon would be really cool. Perhaps with The Upgrade.slaphead be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:25 PM
I hardly ever use theslaphead emoticon,but today I have used it a lot. I would like to thank Mingle for making theslaphead available,I think I'll use it more often. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:20 PM

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:16 PM

If the Nobel committee deems it necessary to honor Obama with the Nobel, it is up to them. They think alot of him obviously.

That is a good thing for this country.
slaphead Do you think his winning it will bring down the unemployment rate? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:13 PM
:thumbsup: look and Atlantis,some good points,though I've always had problems with Ronald Reagan,for various reasons. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:07 PM

I think its a joke- I will never think of the Nobel Peace prize as something important ever again! you don't have to do anything to get one!
flowerforyou Was it ever important? I lost faith in it when they gave one to Al Gore and one to Bono.rofl be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:02 PM

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:42 PM

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:19 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about a bad Glenn Frey songsmokin be seeing you