Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 12:02 PM

Be seeing you?

Everyone knnows its because he has his last girlfriend chained in his basement. *rolls eyes*
Everyone knows I have my girlfiends husbands chained in my basement. It makes dating married women a hell of a lot easier.smokin Tap. be seeing you

Be seeeing youuuuu. pitchfork ha ha. tap (to prisoner)
drool tap it all night long. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:49 AM

i love dave. judging by his ratings, he still doesnt have much to worry about.
flowerforyou Well said,my dear. The fact that he took the bull by the horns and didn't hide behind his lawyers and PR people makes him better than most celebs. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:42 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:38 AM

I just go with the flow of the thread. Anna x
flowerforyou The best thing to do Anna,though making people jump through hoops can be very entertaining. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:31 AM

Be seeing you?

Everyone knnows its because he has his last girlfriend chained in his basement. *rolls eyes*
Everyone knows I have my girlfiends husbands chained in my basement. It makes dating married women a hell of a lot easier.smokin Tap. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:26 AM

I'd tap it...
:banana: tap. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:21 AM

why does he keep saying.... " be seeing you " after every sentence he posts...just wondering?

Why do people keep asking? :wink: laugh
rofl Fear of the unknown? be seeing you

Other than asking "Does size matter", I believe that may be the most asked question here...
rofl I think I'm going to start a 'fork & dork','would you say'be seeing you'to the person above you?'. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:06 AM

why does he keep saying.... " be seeing you " after every sentence he posts...just wondering?

Why do people keep asking? :wink: laugh
rofl Fear of the unknown? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:03 AM

rofl If only you knew. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:49 AM
Do you getfrustrated when a thread gets totalyofftopic ? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:11 AM
In some states,sodomy is against 'The Law'. Anyone wanna round up gay men?think be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:04 AM
This thread has totaly goneofftopic Like I care.indifferent be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:58 AM
John Wayne made a movie called 'Big Jake',that might work for you. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:54 AM

indifferent I guess just about everybody should be locked up. be seeing you

Nope just prisoners rofl rofl rofl
rofl I have dated several married women in my life. I have never been charged with a crime. So much for your law & order.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:42 AM
indifferent I guess just about everybody should be locked up. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:37 AM
John Lennon was far from perfect,but I will always love his cynical and jaded attitude. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:29 AM

AWWW POOR DAVEEE He screwed around, and hurt people,without the slightest amount of consideration, and now hes getting it in return.

WAAAAA POOR FREAKIN DAVEEE!!
frustrated Once again,it's all about the law. If the sex was consentual,Dave did nothing wrong. Extortion is a crime. Sex between 2 consenting adults is not. If Dave was screwing the guys' girlfriend and she agreed,Dave did nothing wrong. You can't extort from someone if they are screwing your girlfriend. be seeing you

Umm..what Dave did was a crime dude...yes sex between two consenting adults isn't..but when one adult is married..that is called Adultery..and that can result in..bum bum bum..the wife getting everything in the divorce.. rofl
frustrated Adultery is not a crime. It can benefit one side in divorce court,but it is not a criminal act. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:22 AM
I'm pretty amazing. smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:10 AM

AWWW POOR DAVEEE He screwed around, and hurt people,without the slightest amount of consideration, and now hes getting it in return.

WAAAAA POOR FREAKIN DAVEEE!!
frustrated Once again,it's all about the law. If the sex was consentual,Dave did nothing wrong. Extortion is a crime. Sex between 2 consenting adults is not. If Dave was screwing the guys' girlfriend and she agreed,Dave did nothing wrong. You can't extort from someone if they are screwing your girlfriend. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:02 AM

I always liked Dave

But

Why is he any different than any other

Ya screw around. Ya get caught! LOL

Then to top it off

Kiss comes to your party!!!!

Can things get any worse for the poor man!!!
rofl Tammy,I couldn't have sait it better myself. First, poor Dave is the victim of a crime,then he's got to listen to crappy music. smokinbe seeing you

he wouldn't have been a victim to a crime if he had kept it in his pants.

indifferent Extortion is a crime. Sex between consenting adults is not. It's pretty simple to figure that out. be seeing you