Community > Posts By > Titanic007

Titanic007's photo
Sat 05/30/20 09:40 PM
:smile:

Titanic007's photo
Tue 12/22/15 12:13 AM
you welcome but its true some thinks its easy to take any relationship long but truth is that its easy to fall in but to stay there need courage .

Titanic007's photo
Mon 12/21/15 11:53 PM
U can buy everything with money but TRUE feelings that is connected with TRUE love realy impossible to buy ..A mother can die to save The life of her child ..A mother can even sell herself to change The life of her child ..Sometimes our own hands will never feel hasitation to do The wrose job sotht our dear one can be happy ....I mean to say The mountain of huge money never able to buy where there is TRUE love,TRUE respect and honesty . .but yes fake love and fake Feelings are sell in The shops of market ..just go and pay and buy ..yes money is The king of this World but this king can't rule over TRUE love or feelings..Have doubt ??...OK do one thing "Can you shoot your head or kill yourself to get huge money ? ...No no u cant because we honestly love our own life ..our feelings regarding us are TRUE ..we pay respect ourself so we can't kill ourself but yes our hands will never feel hasitation to take others lives because then our love ,our respect and Feelings are just fake not real .Thanks Good luck

Titanic007's photo
Mon 12/21/15 08:32 PM
yes money has the power to buy all the luxuries of the world and yes it has also power to buy life when someone is dying in hospital just pay the bills if u have the power of money or be remain in that poor conditions ..but the question is can we buy love ..I don't know what's your opinions but according to m noooooo because with money we can just buy body but not love that is pure and attached with for someone or something .

Titanic007's photo
Mon 12/21/15 08:18 PM
A perfect relationship is the mixture of trust love and respect and it need time to grow ..we need to care it with understanding because its not a tree grow cut and again grow .

Titanic007's photo
Sun 12/20/15 09:40 AM
people saying Hindu,muslim,Christian, sikh are religion but its not TRUE ..these are our remarks that who we are but according to m there are only two religion in this whole World ..First is to worship The God if u have faith in him and second is "duty " yes duty . .Even a small bird and animals perform IT. A soldier fight for his country its his religion(duty ) ..parents birth their kids and look after them so all these duties are religion .Worship to God and duty are religion in real sence .

Titanic007's photo
Sun 12/20/15 09:18 AM
cutting a tree is very easy but hard to grow .Same falling in any relationship is not tough task but staying there need courage ...yes where there is honesty trust and respect there always have strong and long term relation between two great people. Good luck

Titanic007's photo
Sun 12/20/15 05:09 AM
Life is not for 100 yrs its just for a moment and in this one moment we have to feel 100 yrs ..past is past and tomorrow is tomorrow ..live in today whatever we have whether its good or bad ..finish your duty on this planet and in this World .just be happy ya thts great life .Good Luck

Titanic007's photo
Sat 12/19/15 08:17 PM
Life has everything to offer us ..sometimes it makes us happy and some times tears welcome us . being single parent means to be more strong because that time we get lot of responsibilities .kids need both father and mother's love and we can't keep them away. .if life offer u to go and start 2nd part then we must do it for The sake of kids better life. .Good Luck

Titanic007's photo
Sat 12/19/15 07:59 PM
A beautiful heart is the creater of a strong character.

Titanic007's photo
Fri 12/18/15 12:27 AM
its jeet

Titanic007's photo
Fri 12/18/15 12:23 AM
No age not a problem if you both are honest and your Feelings are TRUE .

Titanic007's photo
Fri 12/18/15 12:14 AM
As I already said a true love never see any age bar + distance +color + money etc. .it just needs two beautiful people who touch each others hearts and when they see that they honestly trust each other and its strong enough then yes that time they don't see age .Good Luck

Titanic007's photo
Fri 12/18/15 12:04 AM
its very easy to fall in love but to stay there need courage ..only real will stand by u and he/she will only focus to have u in life ..All are not scamers or fackers just we need to have put our efferts to find him/her ...Remember a pure beautiful diamond always take birth in The heap of coal ..So if u wana to search for him/her then don't afraid to put your hands into black coal .I mean to say talk with all but use your brain hope u will sure find him /her .Good luck

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 11:55 PM
A relationship need sometime to fit ,if your heart is pure and honest and IT ready to pay respect then yes there is no color +no religion +no age +no rich poor and no any distance ...it just need two beautiful people with beautiful hearts and The ability to understand each other .Goood luck

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 09:37 PM
Edited by Titanic007 on Thu 12/17/15 09:38 PM
hi we all heard the word "beautiful " yes it means someone has good look but can u tell m what's real beauty ?

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 09:19 PM
yes u are absolutely rite ..this is several key but I am thinking if we mix all these keys into one master key then it will be great .According to m "Honesty trust and respect are the main things that take any relationship long .thx my friend

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 03:14 AM
Edited by Titanic007 on Thu 12/17/15 03:18 AM
hi friends can you share your views that what is The key to unlock the door for strong relationship ?

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 03:08 AM
oh my friend "if u really wish that women write u then ..Don't show your strong muscles or they will scare .just show your pure beautiful heart and yes strong inner beauty ..these r things that women like most in men ..but good luck

Titanic007's photo
Thu 12/17/15 03:02 AM
My friend first of all u must pay respect to a woman if u really want that someone real come into your life and make your World beautiful . A woman is not a toy or stuff. .she is a God made precious gift to a man and u know without woman we can't expect life on this planet . if u thinking a woman attrects by outer beauty or money then u are wrong my friend ..A real woman who has The power to turn your dull life into heaven ,she never attercts by material things because she is hungry for inner beauty ...Anyway my best of luck to u for your bright future .

Previous 1