Community > Posts By > bemma1989

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:54 PM

I'm looking for a responsible young woman to establish an intimate relationship with. I am a very romantic, reasonably comfortable and caring young guy. I am a very good company that can kill boredom any time, any day

You forgot to add that you are very modest too

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:47 PM

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:43 PM

Have you ever met,dated,or been in a relationship and you were like....Who the hell are you?

They play a role for a bit then you start catching wind that the person is a phony, fake,and dishonest...

Do you blame yourself for not being so perceptive or do you blame them for been a bona fide loser?

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

Yes, it happened to me. Met this cute looking Pilot, sitting there looking like Tom Cruise, glass of wine and all that.
Then one of the other girls from our flight warned me to stay away, she said he had been through half the company.
So I took her advice and it turns out she was right. later she admitted that she had slept with him and she didn't want me making the same mistake. Eventually I realised he was a complete a'''e hole and me and that girl have stayed friends, I was lucky

Wow Kudos to you Bemma isn't it great when another woman can be a sister to you and just have your best interest in mind.....that's a great story...and now a friendship has flourished out of it.....flowerforyou

I was lucky, I was about to be another of his conquests but thankfully this girl put me right. We had a good laugh about it the next time I met her and she said he was a total disappointment anyway lol

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:43 PM

Dearest Dimwit,

Your ineffectual taunts only further cement your status as the most intellectually incompetent fool to tempt my ire. Should I decide to expend the energy, you will feel my wrath in ways that you cannot conceive. I suggest you crawl back into that bottle that you suckle nightly and forget that I exist. The alternative does not bode well for you.

note to self...never upset stan...sad2

yep, i've just taken note to:smile:

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:38 PM

Bemma and redmist .. Too cute.. And you are both in the uk.. :-)

he's far too good looking for me, and he has muscles, totally out of my league:smile:

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:29 PM
I don't have a boyfriend so the last thing I've eaten today is a chicken salad lol

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:28 PM

does it mean that you are five pounds heavy or does it mean that you cant fit thru a standard entrance door??? HONESTY WOULD BE NICE HERE...

It doesn't matter, and if it does matter to some people then they are the ones with the problem. live and let live

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:16 PM

I haven't had one for ages

(((((Bemma)))))flowerforyou

Bunny, it's Emma, although I don't suppose Bunny is your name either lol.
Big hug for you girl

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:14 PM

Have you ever met,dated,or been in a relationship and you were like....Who the hell are you?

They play a role for a bit then you start catching wind that the person is a phony, fake,and dishonest...

Do you blame yourself for not being so perceptive or do you blame them for been a bona fide loser?

Enjoy Minglers....pitchfork

Yes, it happened to me. Met this cute looking Pilot, sitting there looking like Tom Cruise, glass of wine and all that.
Then one of the other girls from our flight warned me to stay away, she said he had been through half the company.
So I took her advice and it turns out she was right. later she admitted that she had slept with him and she didn't want me making the same mistake. Eventually I realised he was a complete a'''e hole and me and that girl have stayed friends, I was lucky

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 04:56 PM

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 04:48 PM
if you want a wife as an equal then try the west, if you want someone you can walk all over then try the middle east or Pakistan or some other place where the women are down trodden

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 04:39 PM
I haven't had one for ages

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 04:34 PM

What were you serving your wife for breakfast that she criticized you about?

I gave her what I was making the kids: eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, orange juice; normally she would have a bowl of some kiddie sugar-coated cereal with 7-10 spoons of added sugar on it. But the point is how much better one feels when your normal behaviour is accepted and appreciated.

thats a lot of sugar

bemma1989's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:30 AM
all those gorgeous Philipina girls and you want a foreigner, I wonder why

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 04:06 PM

I love it rofl

Better clarify that: Not a threesome but the 3-headed monkey happy

lol, good job you edited that or you would have had every Tom, Dick and Harry sending you messages.

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 04:05 PM

Hi Bemma and Pete, I am always grateful when new visitors pop up....welcome.:thumbsup: waving

hello and thanks, good post

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:58 PM

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:54 PM

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:44 PM
Edited by bemma1989 on Thu 07/10/14 03:45 PM

bemma1989's photo
Thu 07/10/14 03:36 PM
It's an instant block for me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6