Community > Posts By > ShadyLady0077

ShadyLady0077's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:05 PM

The country boys??

Hey, My name's mandy, I live around corbin/Barbourville Kentucky. Any country boys lookin' for a country girl?? I love to go fourwheeling, dirt track racing, hanging out and having fun.

Haven't you noticed that not many people in Kentucky do the 'forum thing'? Know why? I'm thinking we must have a LIFE. Not much time for forums.:laughing: rofl slaphead :banana:

ShadyLady0077's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:10 PM

Seniors...............let's unite!!:smile:

drool I've gotcha all beat!! I just turned 68, going on 50!! drinker Hang tight, it just gets better!!:banana:

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:28 PM

I want to keep this thread open just because of the guy with the big beard...... laugh

rofl I gotcha!!

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 04/05/09 01:26 PM

we don!t even have shoesgrumble grumble

LMAO! I left for a LONG time and just got back. It's nice to be back. Surprised with as many horny women as there are here this Forum wouldn't be explode explosive explode

Welcome back Sitngrin!!flowerforyou NOW you KNOW why you left!!! If my family wasn't here, I'd be gone, myself. But, all in all, Kentucky as a state is nice......No comment on the rest. I'm a transplant from Texas via Florida. I have to be nice, because I live here.laugh AND, I just may meet a decent man here. whoa

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:12 AM
rofl I saw that comin' Giggle!! Living (not FROM) in Ky. I can relate to that. I'm sure it happens. LOL

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:07 AM
...with your Significant Other?
Okay. You're single, no children and you're asked to move in with him/her. Would you? And why?

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:34 AM
My son has the same problem.frustrated

ShadyLady0077's photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:13 PM
smitten HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD SAGE flowers

ShadyLady0077's photo
Thu 03/26/09 09:28 AM

When I clicked the 50 and over group, I suddenly felt my age. I started imagining using a walker, and swigging geritole by the gallons. I don't feel 50, but my birth certificate begs to differ.

I'm curious. Did you feel that way because of the 'title' or because of the 'content'? surprised what

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:41 AM
What about one's OWN copyrighted materials? Also, if you people write a lot of poetry and short stories, do you know that your materials can be legally used by others, if it's not copyrighted? If it's important to you, I wouldn't be spreading it all over the internet to be used and maybe even copyrighted by dishonestpitchfork people. Yes, they are out there!tears
I don't mean to put a damper on things; however,..........

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:29 AM

that 5 pounds I wanted to lose. all it took was not have my nightly ice cream for 5 or 6 weeks :cry: ...and being sick at my stomach for the last 6 days ill
Of course now I can't keep my jeans up frustrated

Wear a belt!! slaphead LMAO!! Sorry, that's the first thing that came to mind and just had to say it!! Yes, I have a warped sense of humor!! :laughing:
Shady Ladyshades

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:09 AM
I like the cat!!laugh

ShadyLady0077's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:05 AM

blushing If you are like me and dare I say have reached that glorious age...can I still expect to meet my Knight in Shining armour. You know the one that will always be there for me, love and protect me...and yes...still offer great sex??? Do let me know! (genuine question)

I'm thinking that most are at the 'recycling plant'.rofl

ShadyLady0077's photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:54 PM
Motown.....Get a Kenmore. They are the best! I have always had great service with Kenmore. (At Sears). Happy washing!! waving

ShadyLady0077's photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:55 AM
flowerforyou Hi, Holly...You are partially right about Geminis. Aries and Gems are like a magnet to one another, BUT, as for anything permanent, RARE. Trust me...I've had a relationship with several and I know them inside out, several meaning more than I can count on one hand. whoa I've even tried saying to myself not everyone falls into the pattern.....oops yes, they do for the most part. We are compatible only to a point. Toooooooo bad, 'cuz the ride was wonderful!!:laughing: blushing bigsmile :heart:

ShadyLady0077's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:42 PM

I hope you find him...

and devour him like a wolf!pitchfork

Sounds like your already hot on his trail!:banana:

Woooooooo Hoooooooo...get him girl! :thumbsup:

Well, Lov2...I'm trying to be super sleuth...I used to be good at it:laughing: You can BET that I'm gonna get to know him WHEN, not if, I find him!! Thanks for your support!!flowerforyou

ShadyLady0077's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:39 PM
whoa WOW! Another Shadylady!! Nope, you're in the clear, *I* did it! rofl

ShadyLady0077's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:38 PM
happy Hi, Grip: You are indeedy a nice looking guy. I hopeyou meet a deserving young lady!!smitten

ShadyLady0077's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:36 PM
bigsmile Heather, you must be right: A TREASURE, since I'm having to hunt for him!! :banana: If he's what his profile said, he is indeed a treasure!!

ShadyLady0077's photo
Mon 02/02/09 08:35 PM
flowerforyou Thanks Fanshade!! I need it, huh!!

Previous 1 3