Community > Posts By > Wimberly

Wimberly's photo
Thu 07/02/09 04:24 PM
I get up 5 am start job one while Im waiting on more work for job one I work on jobs 2 & 3. Then I also try to squeeze some time to be a mom, seeing as I work from home and have a constant flow of kids here. I do this all day long by myself with no help from anyone. Then I work and work some more until I get to go bed to between 12-3 everyday because alot of my work is on the West coast and I dont get my files until late seeing as there is a 3 hour time delay, then maybe if I'm lucky I get some sleep just to start again the next day.

Im very involved with my kids lives and the lives of their friends. I am the one that gets the 3 am knocks on the door from their friends when theres a problem. I love them all so much. I am kind of starting my new life at the same time they are starting theirs. Its a bizzarr experience to say the least. These kids are the whole reason I'm even on these sites lol they all jointly set me up on every web site known to man trying to help me find a man lol I didn't realize at the time I needed a life of my own. I was not a willing participant until they asked me to just trust them. So here I am trusting them lol. One of my kids friends is leaving on Thursday July 12th for the marines, and James is like one of my own kids. So I'm very emotional today lol the last couple of months has been one major mile stone after the other, not to mention the constant major life changes over the last 7 years. But just recently I have watched my son turn 18 and graduate high school. I have also signed MY SON up for college!!!! Im beyond proud of him. My daughter is now able to drive. Im working for the first time in 19 years and I'm finding sucess however big or small every where I go. So as you can imagine I'm really getting tired of crying and feeling old lol.

Im fiercly loyal and have a lil pit bull in me when it comes to protecting the ones I love. I dont really fit into any one particular social group at all. Im not normal but surprisingly normal all at the same time, so I've been told. I've been through some really rough stuff the last few years stuff that would drive most of you to murder. I've Lost everything but my kids and myself,and I'm still standing on my own two feet and happier than I have ever been in my life. Im saying that Im not here for games, I'm allergic to B.S. and will not participate in it. I'm not going to chase you or waste time sweating the small stuff. I live everyday with only on regret and 1000% sure of my decisions, and of who I am and where I'm going. I know exactly what I wan't and will not settle for anything less than what I deserve.

THAT IS WHAT WOMEN LIKE ME DO!!!!

Wimberly's photo
Mon 06/29/09 02:16 PM

I finally got a fish! I've had my aquarium set up for over a couple of months. I wanted to get the water set up right before getting any finsh.

I got a Giant Danio. I don't know if it's a male or female. How can you tell?

I'm trying to take a picture of it on my phone, but it keeps coming out blurry for some reason. If I can get a good pic, I'll post it.

Males are more elongate but smaller with more intense coloration. With fish the males are almost always smaller and much prettier than the females.

" The Giant Danio will be agreeable in a larger group (8+ individuals), but in small numbers tend to irritate each other. In terms of other species, they may harass smaller fish and mildly annoy larger fish but almost never damage either. This is often mistaken for aggression, but to them it’s just play. Some aquarists resolve this by keeping them in a species tank or a tank with fish of similar demeanor and size. Never mix them with fish noted for wanting a slower paced environment. It is also advisable to introduce them to the aquarium all at once or at least a few individuals at a time, because lone new comers may be bullied."

Wimberly's photo
Fri 06/26/09 02:45 PM

I'd like to hear from parents that have had to hospitalize their children at inpatient facilities for mental illness issues. I'd like to hear good an bad experiences.
I recently had to admit my 10 yr old into a facility an would like to hear some first hand experiences. shades

I sadly had to do this with one of my kids, and I would not ever suggest this as an alternative. My child came out of there in worse shape than when they were admitted. I found that the Dr. was just throwing out diagnois' without even taking the time to speak with me about the issues at hand. He then began medicating my child for Bipolar disorder. He kept my child there for 9 miserable days, this is unheard of in the state of Texas. Not only that, but my child was cutting themself and had no problems self mutilating while there at the hospital(keeping my child that long was a way to over charge our insurance). I was and still am very familiar with Bipolar disorder and this clearly was not the case with my child. We now know my child was severly depressed and suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. I had no idea about this disorder being a possibility. I have to say that we now have control over the situation and have my child in intensive therapy once a week and I am elated at the progress being made, my child has not cut one time in almost a year. So with all that said, if you can help it please never go that route, try the therapy once a week if you can.

Wimberly's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:53 AM
The Itch
Once upon a time lived a beautiful Queen with large *******. Nick the Dragon Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason. He knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try... One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, the King's chief doctor. Horatio thought about this and said that he could arrange for Nick to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1000 gold coins to arrange it. Without pause Nick readily agreed to the scheme.

The next day, Horatio made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense. Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick would work as the antidote to cure the itch.

The King, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned Nick to their chambers. Horatio then slipped Nick the antidote for the itching powder, which he put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's large and magnificent *******. The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick left satisfied and hailed as a hero. Upon returning to his chamber, Nick found Horatio demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins. With his obsession now satisfied, Nick couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Horatio could never report this matter to the King, and with a laugh told him to get lost.

The next day, Horatio slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick.

The moral of the story............

Pay your bills.

Wimberly's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:31 PM
Edited by Wimberly on Thu 06/04/09 04:33 PM
Amusing what people will do for fun. Grasshopper will be missed.

Tombstone will read:

Hung himself, while choking his chicken, in bangkok.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wimberly's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:27 PM
Wow that was fast thanks to all, awww how sweet! flowers

Wimberly's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:16 PM
Took a break for awhile but I'm ready to try this again. Wish me luck!

Wimberly's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:55 PM
Jeager Bombs drinker :banana: