Community > Posts By > buterfly130

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 11:52 AM
I asked myself the same q.
I believe Yes, it is easy if you have deeper real knowledge of the elements forming part in the process of manifestation or materialization, and of the dynamic among them. It is more, you must understand from what natural elements are you made of, the function of those elements in the creation of yourself spiritually and physically, elements such as energy, frequency, brain, prayer(the word, invocation, etc.); How those elements have being manipulated and guided by our higher governmental system in order to make the population to believes and to live into an unrealistic paradigm, which have being soffocating all of us.
I can't keep going on, IT IS VERY DEEP!

I would like to say, if you really, really know yourself, know your level of consciousness, etc....you will be clear in what to do to regain partially your natural powers, because the right way or the real technology that must be applied to regain all, it have been occulted from us (actually we have proof of that). Okay, read carefully, Do you remember when you was a younger boy? Do you remember having some kind of supernatural abilities. Can you grasp or realize the differencies between the function of your consciousness when you was younger as now as a grown man being more deeper influenced into the social paradigm. As younger we are more able to use part of our supernatural power. In my personal experiences I could be able to see things before happening. I could even see faces and many details, like in this physical dimension. I remember it was hard to avoid visiting others dimensional planes.

Oh! I would like to be more clear. I don't enjoy writing but I enjoy passing out real, positive ideas.

Ok, One last thing, When your mind and body is in the perfect divine vibrational state, you DON'T NEED any rules, code, knowledge, food, candle, invocation, mantras, anything at all to be instantly connected to the Super Magnetic, Energetic,Electrified, Quantic, Divined, Animated, Ether ..... All your senses are going to be receiving information from other dimensions.......... Mostly the people you meet and the information you get are at the same level of consciousness as yours.
I have to go, until next time

this is my own experiences, you don't have to believe.

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:29 AM
thankssss! meaningful information.

specially about Quantum Jesus, that is have been one of the most valuable information hidden from us by the catholicism. look in youtube----The Jesus a Cristo: lo que la iglesia oculta
-english version will pop up.