Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/26/17 06:56 PM

Well sounds a bit too fast for me but obviously you are here asking so you are unsure but hey, what is normal anyhow? Have you chatted face to face? Skype etc? Facetime? If he is going too fast tell him lol

We haven't tried Skype or Facetime yet. But he seems serious, too serious actually to have me invited to go to his country this summer. Though, this whole thing is too fast and its kinda freaking me out.

Go to his country? Be very careful, girl! Trade in girls/woman is still alive and kicking to date...

I know right. Its just crazy.

I say don't walk, RUN AWAY from this as fast as you can. Anyone who is trying to close the deal that fast has got serious problems or is most likely as scammer.

no photo
Thu 01/26/17 06:48 PM
My policy has always been "If you don't like the answer you shouldn't have asked the question." I have been open and honest with everyone I've ever met which could be why I don't even have many friend, none that will invite me to do anything anyway. I have always felt that it takes a stronger person to lay it out on the table then someone that prefers to hide in the shadows behind lies and falls truths.

no photo
Thu 01/26/17 06:35 PM
I wear what ever is on the top of my constantly rotating stacks of clean laundry. The stack I pull from is determined by the weather and if I work on that day or not. I've never been picky about what I wear as long as it's clean at the beginning of the day and it's not too worn out.

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:20 PM

bored as hell someone hmu

As you wish!!!

I could watch this for hours.

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:15 PM
50% of the time it works every time!whoa

no photo
Sun 01/22/17 06:16 PM

Deeeeer, this is a dating site? boy meets girl, :couple::two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands:

THIS IS A DATING SITE??surprised and here I was just hoping for a bit of conversation.slaphead

no photo
Sun 01/22/17 06:12 PM
"What could possibly go wrong?" and every time I hear it I think EVERYTHING!!!

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 06:24 PM
The meaning of life is different for everyone, good, bad and everyone in between so it is hard to give one answer that works for everyone. What I can tell you is we are all cogs of varying sizes and some are capable of moving many people while others can only move a few. Weather your life is good or bad is determined by how you move the people you come in contact with.

no photo
Fri 01/20/17 06:29 PM
I think you're confusing love with lust and you're right, lust is very dangerous.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 07:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/18/17 07:02 AM
When I was about 15 and I immediately began to vomit. That was also the last time I had a beer.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 05:26 AM
Completed a circuit on a standard 120v system with my hand. My arm was numb for about an hour.

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 05:20 AM
Well if you watch the video for that song it suggests that they hooked up at a night club and their relationship was a drug fueled roller coaster ride of debauchery and depravity. I personally can't think of any place more hopeless then that.

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 07:20 PM

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 07:20 AM

It definitely works tongue2

Poor girl looks like she is lost and starving to death.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY GET THAT POOR GIRL A SANDWICH!!!!

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:30 PM
I've been "friends" with meany a woman fresh out of a bad relationship and I understand most guys wanting to stir clear of them especially if their looking for sex.

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:16 PM
Yes, there called friends.slaphead

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:07 PM
I often grow a goatee for a few reasons. First, I have a small jaw and a severe overbite so it helps hide it. Second, I find growing the rest out is very itchy and tends to be uncomfortable so I shave the rest of my face. Lastly, I've been told I look better with it.

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 08:29 AM
Sit back and wait for it to be over.

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 06:07 PM
The Rabbit from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.

I only look harmless.

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 05:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 01/15/17 05:54 PM

I would not put my mouth on the mouth of anyone whose saliva status is questionable, sorry

however, since CPR does not require any more than rapid chest compressions, that would not in any way impact a decision to help someone who needed it,,,,

No mouth to mouth required in new CPR rules:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23884566/ns/health-heart_health/t/no-mouth-to-mouth-required-new-cpr-rules/#.WHvjAH0Vw2w

My ex-wife (retired RN) said that HIV has been found in every fluid within the human body. She also said that basic CPR does not require rescue breathing.

Not only that but some homeless tend to vomit during CPR which is why my first aid kit has a face mask with a one way valve.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25