Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 09/05/16 08:50 PM
I've never had this problem, then again I never got many dates even back when I was actually trying. I just except that when she gives me a reason why she has to leave that I will most likely never see her again regardless of how long we've spent.

no photo
Mon 09/05/16 08:23 AM
Don't worry, they're out there.

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 08:48 PM
In no particular order:

Help the people I meet in any way I can.
Learn one new thing that I didn't know every day.
Find interesting way to waste time until I drop dead.

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 08:41 PM
Playboy.

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:56 PM
Let me check quick.........Gray.

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:53 PM
I honestly wake up every morning with no fear, mostly because I no longer care what people think. In fact I had a shirt that said "You laugh now, but will you be laughing when I crawl out from under your bed?" I wore it in public all the time until it fell apart.

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:38 PM

So just out of curiosity when did you start dating because I joined my first dating site in 1993, or did you not have the internet where you grow up.

dnhblue. I was born and have lived most of my life in England. My school didn't have a computer until I was in my final year. Some of us here actually remember life and dating before the creation of the internet. Personally I preferred it the old fashioned way. "Eye to eye contact" love blushing drinker drinks

amen

I preferred Old Fashioned Way too. ....:wink:

In over twenty years I've never had any luck using ether the internet or the old fashioned way. I've never been able to figure out the game or the players so anymore I just use dating sites for entertainment.

you could try listening to this guy on YouTube, his name is Coach Corey Wayne. this guy has changed my life completely. check out his YouTube videos.

So I watched some of his youtube videos and he is not telling me anything I don't already know. I'd explain all the issues but it would just take us way off topic, or at least even further then we've already gone.

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:26 PM
I found my fathers Penthouse.

no photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 08/31/16 08:19 PM
Earth, and what amazes me the most about the human race is that it fights so fervently to claim their spot on this insignificant little speck.

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 08:13 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/30/16 08:15 PM

So just out of curiosity when did you start dating because I joined my first dating site in 1993, or did you not have the internet where you grow up.

dnhblue. I was born and have lived most of my life in England. My school didn't have a computer until I was in my final year. Some of us here actually remember life and dating before the creation of the internet. Personally I preferred it the old fashioned way. "Eye to eye contact" love blushing drinker drinks

amen

I preferred Old Fashioned Way too. ....:wink:

In over twenty years I've never had any luck using ether the internet or the old fashioned way. I've never been able to figure out the game or the players so anymore I just use dating sites for entertainment.

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:33 PM

you guys problem is you are lazy, I remember a time when there was no online dating and you had to go out in the world and meet women and men on your own. have men lost the art of just meeting women on your own with any help at all? if you depend on online dating you'll never find anybody, get out there and risk rejection or risk being alone forever.

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:23 PM

surprised noway

don't get confused..
this is merely the continuation of our bantering from the previous thread...:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oh, a thousand apologies, please forgive my ignorance and continue.

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 08:18 PM
I'm simple, the only thing she has to be is as physically fit as I am.

My biggest problem is what do you call someone you click with but don't have sex with?

If you guessed "A friend" you are correct, unfortunately I don't have any of those anymore because I'm a boring loser. On the up side the only ones I have to buy gifts for, for holidays and B-days is family, so I save lots of money.

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 07:57 PM
surprised noway

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:53 PM
Because unlike some of us some people can actually find people that are willing to date them and if you're one of the latter then why not?

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:47 PM
Happiness, most people with a lot of money are always stressed out trying to find ways to keep it.

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:41 PM
Okay, so here is what you do. You go to your local big town, somewhere that there is a store with a glass store front. Make your way through to the window and then pretend you could have sworn this is where the door was that you used to get in. Here is the best part, pay close attention to how people react.

This should keep you pretty entertained, at least for a couple of hours until that is the men in white coats show up with the straight jacket. Don't worry though because they're here to take you to this great place with free drugs and lots of nurses.

no photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:29 PM
It's like the great philosopher said "Is it the man that dreams about the butterfly or the butterfly who is dreaming of a man?" Can you prove that you are real because I know I can't, nor do I wish to.

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 01:50 PM

Have you ever heard of the story of Damocles, just because someones life looks nice doesn't always mean it is. Thanks but you can keep your swords, I'll keep living my own life regardless of how nice or messed up it may be.

It's only a day geesh. Not like it's an eternity, party pooperwaving :angel: rofl

Damocles didn't even last the whole day as the king before he ran screaming into the hills.

no photo
Wed 08/24/16 01:48 PM

Q: are you guys better together, or apart?

I've asked this question twice and I have found an answer that has worked for me ever since.

Any women that wants to be with me is ether crazy or REALLY desperate!