Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 11/22/16 09:19 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/22/16 09:21 AM
I've never really used any pick up lines but here are some I've heard but never used or had used on me.

"Are you up for some cold beer and hot sex? No, how about warm beer and cold sex?"

"Does this rage smell like chloroform to you?"

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 11:42 AM

DNHBlue,

Good man, so even if they the male part still with them you have sex with them? okay maybe that person can make you sexually happy>

I took a vow of abstinence, I have sex with no one until the day I die.

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 07:18 AM
Unfortunately a little over half the men in the world are only after the sex part of a relationship and the younger you go the worst it gets. What really annoys me is the whole "Hate the game not the player" as if that phrase is supposed to absolve the unfaithful of all wrong doing. It makes those of us that don't play look bad too because a lot of women out there like lump all men into that category because they've been burned a few times.

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:39 PM

But here's the kicker, they had operation done , they legally & no longer have that organ anymore. Now would you continue to date this person knowing they no longer the biological sex anymore.

NO noway
They are what they are and biological is what they are.

Well scientifically they have proven that most homosexuals and nearly all transgenders have genomes of both sexes so "biologically" they could be both.

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:33 PM
At least they would know what they were doing because they have quite literally been there, done that and got the (stained) T-shirt.

As for me personally and what it would do to my relationship with them, I would still be their friend. As for the possibility of sex that wouldn't happen even if they were a Hollywood A-lister. I haven't done it in over ten years and don't plan on doing it ever again with anyone regardless of who they are.

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:12 PM

Yes, once you have sex with them it's hard to go back to being friends, especially for guys.

FOR THE GALS ALSO......

In some survey I read some time ago men were more likely to become clingy at the end of a relationship. Now as with every survey the numbers rely heavily upon location and it's easy to skew the data if you know where to look for heavily biased opinions.

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 01:58 PM
They're different, just like everyone else?what

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 01:58 PM
TV worth watching, all that's on anymore is fake reality show.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:15 PM
Other then "Hello, how are you?" the rest always changes depending on the surrounding.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:12 PM
Yes, once you have sex with them it's hard to go back to being friends, especially for guys.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:07 PM

Welcome to the human race, I've met a lot of people like that in my travels and the sad thing is most of them I've met in the US. Think you're seeing it more on the dating site because the last US election was so polarized.

Must we like everything our date likes in order to Mingle together?

For some people it's race, others it's religion, I'm guessing that there are those that consider political alignment a deal breaker.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:03 PM
I love watching big fluffy snow flakes fall in an evergreen forest.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:45 AM
Welcome to the human race, I've met a lot of people like that in my travels and the sad thing is most of them I've met in the US. Think you're seeing it more on the dating site because the last US election was so polarized.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:38 AM
What do you consider a good relationship, you need to put more details on your profile so the people know what you are looking for.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:35 AM
I think he wants to be your good friend in another country.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:33 AM
There is not much on your profile, maybe people think you might be a scammer.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:29 AM
That's not entirely true, women like to be admired by the right person but when anyone else does it they feel offended or insulted. To be fair though it's not just women that are like that most men are the same way.

no photo
Fri 11/18/16 06:36 PM
What's this dating thing you speck of?

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 08:07 PM
It wouldn't really matter to me because I still wouldn't have sex with them even if they were and always had been a real woman. Maybe it's because I've never had a sexual experience that I enjoyed or cared to repeat but I treat all my relationships the same regardless of race, religion, sex, creed or sexual preference. I guess I'm just weird but it wouldn't matter if they told me they were from a distant planet it would change nothing.

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 07:48 PM
which one? There is one in the US and one in the UK.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25