no photo
Sat 11/05/16 02:07 PM
I too will be living the lie.

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 02:05 PM
Earth.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:18 PM
Already done it, I was an extra in a movie and if you blink you'll miss me.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:13 PM
All the time and when people bristle at my comments at the very least it shows me what kind of person I'm dealing with

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 07:39 PM
I'm the figment of a monarch butterflys day dream.

no photo
Thu 11/03/16 07:31 PM
It's where rich white people like to send the "undesirables" they don't want to deal with while they themselves get off scott free with much more heinous crimes then most of the people that end up there.

no photo
Wed 11/02/16 07:14 PM
Love: the ability to live with someone while striving to accomplish a shared goal and not want to smother them in their sleep after a few years of listening to them snore.

As for the guys understanding of relationship that's easy, sex you don't have to work as hard to get.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 06:14 PM
I think that's just to get you to upgrade and pay for a membership.

If you really want to find someone stay in the forums you'll have more success and run into less fake profiles.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 02:14 PM
1) Weather or not to be a D bag to their fellow humans.

2) To work for minimum wage or join the military.

3) Hard to say. It's not the making of the choice that instills dread, it's living with the choice you made.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 01:58 PM
That's easy, it's the same answer for all four questions.

HUMANS!

no photo
Mon 10/31/16 09:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/31/16 09:42 AM

I've never dated my own race, mostly because I have always found women of the Asian persuasion more attractive.

hhhhmmm biased opinion there lol can you explain a little bit more bigsmile

(hops on the couch) Well I've always liked the Japanese culture ever since I was like six of seven. Then when I got into the NAVY I ended up getting stationed on the west coast and visiting several Asian countries and found that I liked a lot of aspects about the cultures on the that land mass. From the steps of Mongolia to the southern tip of India and form the western boarder of China to Papa New Guinea, I feel in love with the people and their history.

Now I tried dating my own race for many years and the first girl I was with I found out latter only slept with me because I was a thirty year old virgin and she felt sorry for me, she was also see two other guys at the time besides me. The last woman I was with was half Korean and half Hispanic but she couldn't handle me being deployed so that didn't last very long ether. Those are the only two I've been with and if I ever have another relationship I would prefer it be with someone of the Asian persuasion.

Now I know what you're saying "but the first girl was Caucasian", well yeah but we didn't date, we were more like F**k buddies. The second one was the only female I've ever dated.

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 07:32 PM
I don't know, most of the self proclaimed "old fashion" people I've met turn out to be womanizing raciest that hate anyone who doesn't hold the same religious and social views they do. I like to believe that I'm new age accepting of all and hateful of none, how ever sometimes I can't help but to loath stupid people.

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 07:31 PM
Allergy eye drops

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 07:29 PM
I just got done putting in a ten hour day.

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 07:26 PM
No.

It's like my great grandmother use to say "If you were so sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place!"

Besides there are a lot of good people out there that don't even get a first chance.

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:09 PM

Beautiful..........

That looks like something Dave would eat, only his bento would have a real cat not one made out of rice.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 08:01 PM

I've never really needed a women in my life because my mother taught me how to cook and clean and my father taught me how not to do repair work on home and vehicle. The NAVY improved me when it came to cleaning, doing laundry and be punctual. The four star restaurant I worked at helped me become a better cook. The limited sexual experiences I've had in my life showed me that I could be so bad at something that no one involved would enjoy it.

The only pro I see is company but that only lasts until they find a boyfriend because most men are uncomfortable with their women having a single guy as a friend.

Only if the single guy is straight...anyway point taken friend. All the best in your search and hope you have a fun time in future too

In order to be considered straight or gay there is one very important thing you have to be doing and that is wanting to have sex with someone. There in lies the problem, there is no on I wish to have sex with. Using the baseball analogy that most Americans like to use while everyone else is trying to make it to around the bases, I'm out in the parking lot waiting to the bus.

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:33 PM
The universe is elegantly graceful chaos and quantum physicists believe that if one thing goes wrong all of existence would fall apart at a sub-atomic level that would rip through the universe a trillion times faster then the speed of light.

So humans have a bad habit of creating gods that are say what they want them to say. A wise man once said religious war are basically people fighting over who has the better imaginary friend. Just because you don't like what the religions of man say that doesn't mean that there isn't an all powerful being out there that created everything and is beyond our comprehension.

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 07:14 PM
I've never really needed a women in my life because my mother taught me how to cook and clean and my father taught me how not to do repair work on home and vehicle. The NAVY improved me when it came to cleaning, doing laundry and be punctual. The four star restaurant I worked at helped me become a better cook. The limited sexual experiences I've had in my life showed me that I could be so bad at something that no one involved would enjoy it.

The only pro I see is company but that only lasts until they find a boyfriend because most men are uncomfortable with their women having a single guy as a friend.

no photo
Thu 10/27/16 12:24 PM
I like that the advancements in technology make the difficult things easier but there is a point at which the industrialized nations have become too dependent upon it to make the easy things easier as well.

My only fear about technology is that the move Idiocracy will one day come true.