Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 07:27 PM
This is a great string for scammers, you know in cause they were wondering what profession to make their fake profile to make it more appealing.

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:42 PM

Gold digger?
Does it look like J. Howard Marshall cares? laugh

He may not but if he has family I'll bet they do.

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:41 PM
If you want someone that looks like a super model, chances are you'll need lots of money. As you go for less hot women your chances of getting one that doesn't want a rich guy improve.

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:34 PM

DNHBlue,

well a second date? lol

if it gets to sex well......don't be quick to lay? you might get to the center of someone's tootsie pop.....think about that term!

I excepted a long time ago that the only way I get a hot girl in the bed room would be if I payed for it. Then I spent a week in Thailand and decided to give up on it all together (some of the guys I went there with warned me about the "tootsie pop" as you put it).

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:29 PM
Good boys/guys are boring, at least that's what most of the women I known have told me over and over again. Someone told me once that nice guys are too needy and like to play head games. I have no idea where she found these guys but they didn't sound like nice guys to me and I had no intention of continuing the argument so I left that forum.

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:20 PM

This guy says (said) ....HELLS YEA!

Gold digger?

no photo
Tue 09/27/16 09:03 PM
That all depends on what you consider a good date.

For example, does a good date consists of getting a second date or getting laid?

If it does then I've never had a good date.

no photo
Tue 09/27/16 09:00 PM
Not sure!?what
The flying monkey say I have but my toaster overlord is telling me if I say yes I will spend the rest of my life lamenting over burned toast. Then again if he ever figures out how to tap into the reactor he will plunge the world into a flaming holocaust.

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:49 PM
Every day I pretend to be happy because I have to greet customers at my job while answering their questions and then clean up after them when they leave. It always amazes me how many truly hateful people there are out there who just through their trash anywhere, out right destroy my place of work with vandalize/graffiti and absolutely destroy the facilities. I think the saddest part of this story is the fact I work for a mountain public park system and that people feel the need to absolutely **** on nature.

(drops mick, steps down from soap box and walks away)

no photo
Sat 09/24/16 09:18 PM
That's easy, if you don't mind how they look or act there is this place called a BAR. How ever if you don't like what you find there just belly up to the bar and start drinking until they all look like models.

Here's some types from a pro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:31 PM
No chat on this site, all we have is the forums but they're still very entertaining.

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:29 PM
Absolutely no one, that way on the very rare occasion when I do receive one it's always a pleasant surprise.

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 10:39 PM
I've meet people that make me want to gnaw off a limb to get away from them.
Differences is what makes individuals special.
The World's not round, it's an oblique spheroid (ie wider then it is tall).
There is no way to guarantee you will meet the same person again (some people like to hide).

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 10:27 PM
The power to speak any language fluently, do I really need to explain this one?

no photo
Tue 09/20/16 10:11 PM
Well if you were a princess, not only would you be WAY out of my league put I have no blue blood in my family tree so the only love I could show is the unrequited type from afar because I would never be aloud to come in contact with you.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:35 AM

I'm interested in a pretty girl open minded and open to new experiences out there

That must be code for something. What I do not know.

Yeah I'm with this dude.

Have no idea

I think it's code for "I'm looking for hotties to give me sympathy sex."

no photo
Fri 09/16/16 08:21 PM

dnhblue,

hey buddy, wow you seem to triumph over a period. what you said made me think about , let me see if I got it right. you admit fault and then not to be bitter? am I'm right?

Nope, you missed it.
I do except fault but only in as far as I'm a pathetic looser with nothing to offer that any girl in her right mind would ever want. I also try very hard not to be bitter but after decades of being ostracized by every one I'm not related to I'm extremely jaded.

no photo
Fri 09/16/16 08:20 PM
So are you looking for a girl or are you claiming to be that girl that people are looking for?
So confused!!what what

no photo
Thu 09/15/16 07:45 PM
When I was in high school I had a crush on this girl and as fate would have it we ended up in the same class sitting right next to each other. I talked to her every day and I thought we were really hitting it off, then one day she turned to me and said the words that have echoed in my ears for the rest of my life.

"I think it's great that we're such good friends. I've never had a guy friend that I haven't slept with before and I think that's really great."

When that class ended at the end of the semester I never saw her again and at the time I had no idea that this chain of events would be repeated more times then I can remember. Even though it has happened so many times she will always the first one to have physiologically kicked me in the teeth.

Over the next ten years I slowly had all of my dreams striped away and now the only dream I have left is that I won't live to see 60.

no photo
Thu 09/15/16 10:58 AM
The ever dwindling spark in the back of my mind that there may be hope, even for me, but fortunately with ever year alone it becomes less and less noticeable. Maybe someday being alone will no longer bother me at all, that will be nice.