Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/15/16 10:50 AM
It all boils down to logic. Man logic doesn't make much sense to a women and women logic makes no sense to men in general.

no photo
Thu 09/15/16 10:40 AM
Not stuperstitious myself but some of the ones I've heard are:
A sudden chill running up your back = someone walking over your undug grave.
Sneezing for no apparent reason = someone is talking about you (Japanese).
Brake a mirror = 7 years bad luck.

no photo
Thu 09/15/16 10:38 AM
You can thank sites like cregs list for that one, and yes I know it's spelled wrong, I did it on purpose.

no photo
Tue 09/13/16 09:14 PM
That's just it, I know I don't need anyone, special or other wise in my life. I've spent 99% of of my adult life alone so I know it's possible to live without anyone, friend or lover and I'm living prof of it.

no photo
Tue 09/13/16 09:09 PM
If someone held a gun to my head and gave me this choice I'd tell them to shoot me.

no photo
Tue 09/13/16 09:02 PM
Would you buy a car without a test drive?

no photo
Tue 09/13/16 09:00 PM
So what is your definition of "alright physique", not that it really matters in my case, I'm just curious?

I would just feel too sorry for the first option because they would be the one ending up with the worst of both option. So I guess I would have to go with the latter because at least that way one of us would be attractive even though we would both be rubbish in bed. In ether case I think I would strongly encourage them to find someone better.

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:23 PM
I always try to respond to all the massages that are sent to me, then again I get maybe 1 or 2 a week if I get any, so it's not hard to keep up with them.

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:19 PM
Unless those dam aliens took it the last time I was abducted I'm pretty sure I have all of them, an even set on both sides.

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 07:30 AM

You don't know what you want until you lost it :)

Does that mean the people on this site want their minds?

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Mark Twain.

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 07:24 AM

Sex is what usually causes them to break up with me and I can't say I blame them, I'm so bad I don't even enjoy it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hope you meant to be funny!

No, unfortunately I wish it was a joke but the sad fact is it's the truth.

gosh, your comments made me look at your profile..
I must say, you have a very negative style (your worded profile), to which most would not be attracted to, but if I chose to send you a (friendly) message, your filters only allow from 31 - 44 or something. you are limiting your friend zone?

I wasn't even aware there was a filter on, thanks for the heads up.
As for the friend zone, I'm really not looking for anything more then mild entertainment in the forum because I've given up on anything else in life.

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 07:34 PM
Mostly office supplies that I didn't realize I took until I got home from work or where ever it was I picked it up to use it.

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 07:33 PM
scared

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 07:29 PM

Sex is what usually causes them to break up with me and I can't say I blame them, I'm so bad I don't even enjoy it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hope you meant to be funny!

No, unfortunately I wish it was a joke but the sad fact is it's the truth.

no photo
Sat 09/10/16 07:29 PM

no photo
Sat 09/10/16 07:20 PM
Had a good paying job once as an environmental inspector for a construction company. I got tired of constantly be told to go "F" myself when I informed them we were out of compliance and then getting blamed when the project was getting fined for the things I had already told them about. I now clean restrooms and make a fraction of what I was making but I'm 100 times happier.

no photo
Sat 09/10/16 07:11 PM
I'll be working all weekend as well.

no photo
Mon 09/05/16 09:10 PM
I use to collect hardrock zippos but after moving a lot in the NAVY I stopped collecting anything that I have to pack every time I move and I don't use at least once a month.

no photo
Mon 09/05/16 09:04 PM
Spuirt soda.

no photo
Mon 09/05/16 09:01 PM
I've met someone without a phone call first. It was in the middle of the day at a starbucks in the middle of a shopping center. Then again it was just a meet and greet and neither one of use excepted anything more out of it. So there was almost no pressure and no expectation to make anything out of it.