Thu 03/19/09 01:54 PM
Bi-Sexual WOMEN...

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:44 PM
They're just scared :P

Poor widdle peoplez :P

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:29 PM

What about a good girl who likes trips to the dark side every so often....with her main man, that is! :wink: :tongue:

This is just my personal opinion, but all women have an inner slut that is just begging to come out.

Usually it takes the right guy to bring it out.

I could be wrong, but that's kinda the way I see it...

That's where you are wrong.... a woman knows her sexuality... and doesn't USUALLY require some bloke to bring it out....just finding a man who wants to be a man, and not be mothered, will usually have a woman comfortable enough to show herself.

I agree with that to an extent...

A lot of women will find a nice guy that just doesn't know how to push those buttons inside of her.

He could be a really good, decent man that provides for her but is just clueless in the sack.

She knows she loves him but she also knows he doesn't create that spark.

That's all I'm saying when it comes to the repression.

She knows what she wants but he's not capable of providing it with his current set of beliefs.

That's where it takes a bad boy to bring out those raw, uninhibited sexual desires.

Not all guys are awesome lovers just like all women are not awesome lovers...

It takes a lot of openness, experimentation and trust on both sides.

I've gotta go for now but I'm looking forward to seeing what other replies come from this thread...
:banana:

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:19 PM

Ok I am confused (nothing new here) but somehow I always thought dates were what led to marriage slaphead

My grandmother had the perfect solution to this problem.....she said that every man wants a lady on his arm and a slut in his bed and the very smartest wives know this and keep the secret~

Your grandmother was a smart lady.

What's her number? tongue2

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:18 PM

What about a good girl who likes trips to the dark side every so often....with her main man, that is! :wink: :tongue:

This is just my personal opinion, but all women have an inner slut that is just begging to come out.

Usually it takes the right guy to bring it out.

The only difference between a good girl and a "slut" is that a slut will act on those impulses with anyone while a good girl will only act on those urges with the man she's with.

If the man she is with can't bring out that side of her, then she'll just fantasize about those desires and end up feeling repressed...

I could be wrong, but that's kinda the way I see it...

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:10 PM

I date sluts...

I'd marry a good girl :P
so you would turn a slut into a good girl..your so codependent:smile:

Nothing wrong with a good slut tongue2

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:08 PM
Good - someone who has morals, that I wouldn't have to worry about cheating on me, good cook, cleans... Kinda boring but still silly/goofy.

If you're a good girl, you know it... :P

I date sluts...

Define .'good'..........huh

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:58 PM
I date sluts...

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:56 PM
Where are you?

GenoGod's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:39 AM
It seems like it would be cool to be a drifter for a year or so...

Just to see, experience and live...

Get outta the rat race for awhile and enjoy life and the company of those you happen to cross paths with.

It would be an experience of a lifetime.

GenoGod's photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:13 PM
squishy!

GenoGod's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:40 AM
I've went into great detail on what I'm looking for on my profile.

Not everyone is compatible with everyone.

Deal with it.

Don't get stuck on one person too long.

If it doesn't work out, move on to the next.

There are WAY too many people out there to get hung up on someone who doesn't reciprocate how you feel.

GenoGod's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:40 AM
You should let people know that that passage came from - The Power of Now - A Guide to Spiritual Enlightment by Eckhart Tolle

GenoGod's photo
Wed 02/04/09 01:26 PM
I'm Geno and I'ma newbie!! Wo0t!

I'm from Jacksonville, FL and I'm not really sure what else to say that isn't said on my profile...

Have a good one fellow Minglers!

Laytah! <3

GenoGod's photo
Wed 02/04/09 01:14 PM
Jacksonville leaves much to be desired...

*sigh*