Gelo33's photo
Sun 11/23/14 02:44 AM
evidence please

Gelo33's photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:39 PM
girls are girls. and boys will be toys :'(

Gelo33's photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:34 PM
For me, both of them are really star player. can penetrate, cross over, rebound, shoot. But they are different in terms of moves. so we cannot judge them. we must admire them. no to haters :)

Gelo33's photo
Wed 11/12/14 07:06 PM
thank you so much for all your comments and suggestions. I mean in the quote "bear in mind that being smart in a relationship will result to negativities" that if you are in a relationship dont let both of you dictate the relationship. I just try to remind you that let love dictates your relationship. Well we all have our own life and own kind of experience in relationship so we just have to be true, be yourself, and always be better. Try to understand what you need to adjust in your relationship :) Have a nice day everyone.

Gelo33's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:21 PM
If you do love each other, then age is just a number. It is the matter of how you build your relationship. Relationship takes time, in order to have a better relationship, you have to be patient enough even in the situation of good and bad times. You have to take risk. you dont need to be smart in relationship. Bear in mind that being smart in a relationship will result to negativities. Love is love and you are the one that is going give meaning to itself.
~gelo33

Gelo33's photo
Mon 10/13/14 09:21 AM
I'm available :)