Community > Posts By > gentleman_ali

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 12:37 PM
Thankyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/14 06:12 PM
I got a chance to read an urdu fiction novel "kar-e-Musalsal" by Aleem-ul-haq Haqqi. It was about a man who lived an ordinary life and by the time of death(aged 48 years old) he was complaining to God rather than repentance. he was granted another chance to live a life and when he woke up he was 18 years old with all the memories of previous life and future events ; the Calender went back to 1963 . he won millions by betting on horses as he knew the world events of coming years. he lived 4 such lives and tried different life styles (rich,solitude, time spent with his children etc) but could not get thankful/peaceful at the end of his life. In one of his life, he heard of a blockbuster movie (such movies were supposed to be made 10-15 years later) but no such movie was made in his previous life. he was shocked and when he inquired, he got to know that there was a girl who made this movie by using people who were yet to be famous in coming years. when he confronted the girl he was again shocked to know that this girl is also having multiple lives and in this life girl pursued a career of film making. he fell in love with this girl she also was unable to happiness at the end of life even after trying different life styles. ultimately, they found a secret to end a life on happy nodes which is the crux of that novel. there are few fiction novels in urdu literature and this one was good.

no photo
Wed 08/13/14 05:24 PM
I am Ali. I am a WCC investigator and works at Government Agency. I love to read (Urdu literature), watch fiction movies, endless debates with friends over useless topics like whether a matchbox or lighter can lit more cigarettes?, and trying to learn a Keyboard. I hate to wake up in the morning. New here and I want to greet all members.

no photo
Wed 08/13/14 05:04 PM
i watched candy and loved it