Community > Posts By > AvonIN

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/12/21 07:37 PM
Only good thing about insomnia is that I get up and make myself cocoa. So delicious late at night and it usually knocks me out afterwards.

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/12/21 07:31 PM
It seemed that boxing 30 or 40 years ago was more interesting. My dad always had it on so I was exposed to it at an early age. My favorite was the middleweight division in the Marvin Hagler era. So many great boxers: Hagler,Leonard, Duran, Hearns, Pryor, Guerrero.

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/12/21 07:15 PM
Yikes. People are awful.

I would lock them up a d throw away the key.

AvonIN's photo
Thu 03/11/21 06:40 PM
Why did the blonde buy a convertible? She wanted a car with more leg room.

AvonIN's photo
Wed 03/10/21 07:16 PM
They should legalize it. People are going to buy it anyway. Might as well make it as safe as possible.

AvonIN's photo
Mon 03/08/21 06:50 PM
I always try to smell good when getting close with gf. I always have cologne and grooming items stocked. I live in terror of being the funky guy.

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/05/21 09:43 PM
Got to let it go. Don't spend too much time analyzing sadness, it will just keep going forever.

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/05/21 09:39 PM
Got it

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/05/21 09:35 PM
A strong man is one who stays true to his values and convictions even during difficult times or unpopular judgement. I admire my father for this.

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/05/21 09:15 PM

Is right that a man has flings with women 10 year older than them??

Yes

AvonIN's photo
Fri 03/05/21 09:12 PM
I am not sure but I think 1 year is enough time to grieve. Got to try and get moving again.

AvonIN's photo
Sat 02/27/21 06:41 PM

Something just came back to mind about the time I was living in the UK. A friend of mine was dating an Irish guy and she was a bit surprised that he was not ashamed of farting in her presence. To her (Italian) and to me when she told me about it, it was a bit shocking, but this guy told her "if I can't relax when I'm with you, when...?"
So, maybe the answer is:
You know you are in a relationship when both are not ashamed to fart in presence of the other!
May not be that romantic, but in my opinion it holds some truth!

Omg...then I have never been in a real relationship.

AvonIN's photo
Sun 02/21/21 06:34 PM

People are going to do what they're going to do. It doesn't matter if you have their passwords or get shared facebook accounts. It won't stop them if that's what they're set on.

This

AvonIN's photo
Sat 02/20/21 07:00 PM
A nap

AvonIN's photo
Tue 02/09/21 06:36 PM

doesnt bother me as i like clingy gfs, It is better than a gf who does not message you for 30 days and then gets angry at you for not wishing her happy birthday.

This

AvonIN's photo
Fri 02/05/21 07:54 PM

Avon .. I am worried you have a love hormone blockage !!!!

Why do you hate the yearly day of love ???? :heart: love love

When i am single valentine day is a reminder that i do not have anyone.

When i am in a relationship on valentine day i get flack for not doing enough from my significant other. I get them a card and chocolates and sometimes they act dissapointed. I guess i am not too romantic.

So in conclusion. It is not my favorite holiday. frustrated

AvonIN's photo
Thu 02/04/21 06:12 PM
Ugh I hate valentines day

AvonIN's photo
Thu 02/04/21 06:02 PM

Ugh. Awkward!!

It all depends on how that person thinks? As a woman if I say to a man 'We are just friends." what I am really saying is actually we are never going to have a romantic anything.

But... who knows how she thinks?
I would move on. Life is too short :

I agree

AvonIN's photo
Sun 01/17/21 06:15 PM
San Francisco

AvonIN's photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:41 PM
Edited by AvonIN on Tue 05/05/20 06:44 PM
Not at all. Older women seem to be easier to talk to and get along with.