Community > Posts By > EASY2MINGLE

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Sat 07/19/14 01:27 AM
There are no nude beaches in the Philippines!

The Philippines is mostly a devout catholic country.
Filipinos mostly find very, nude very rude!
Filipino girls never wear swimsuits on beaches in the Philippines, they like to swim with normal clothes on!
Been there, done that.

It would be interesting to know which country has the most nude beaches?

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Thu 07/17/14 08:24 AM
Making a girl laugh is one of the best ways you can get her to be attracted to you, fascinated by you and relaxed in your presence.

HOW DO YOU MAKE A GIRL LAUGH?

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:28 AM
All great little heart warming stories, from genuine mingle2 users,,, keep them coming,,, let's show the world, let all the lonely people know that LOVE is true, it can be a very REAL and overwhelmingly powerful emotion, it is there for those lucky enough to find it in another human being.

Love, peace and understanding to all those who posted so far.

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:16 AM
Check this one out Ladies and Gentlemen,,

Solomon Burke - Medley: Monologue (The women of today)/ Hold on to what you got.

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:09 PM
"How do you know that as a couple, as lovers, you are both REALLY truly, head over heels, in LOVE with each other?

What's your story? TELL IT LIKE IT WAS FOR YOU?

I once knew I was really in love, when in an intimate moment with my
partner, my soul-mate, we both began to stare into each others eyes
(not like two heavyweight boxers staring each other out, before a big
fight) but the exact opposite.

We gradually slowly moved closer and closer, just staring lovingly into each others eyes, completely focuses on each other, not smiling, more kind of sombre, but intensely serious, communicating without words. I felt my eyes tell her "I really 100% love you with all my heart", and I felt her eyes tell me the same, then both of us at exactly, EXACTLY the same time, let tears drip from our eyes. then more tears running down our faces. then the warmest, tightest of embraces.

Tears of joy, tears of LOVE, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have also experienced on a few other occasions REAL LOVE, being
when two partners are extremely comfortable with silence! ".

EASY2MINGLE's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:48 PM
Music for Lovers.