Community > Posts By > scotsman123

scotsman123's photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:48 PM
I was involved in a similar situation some time ago - I was in your position. When I had to make a decision and end the relationship they took it as I was only interested in their money etc and that was why I stayed and no matter what I said I couldn`t convince them otherwise. I feel that if you don`t care for that other person you are not only stopping your own chance of happiness but spoiling theirs to. How would you feel if the position was reversed?

scotsman123's photo
Tue 03/17/09 03:35 PM
Hi. New to Canada this year and looking to make new friends etc. Interested in chatting primarily with ladies 39 -49 yrs old.

lets see if this site is as good as he says it is! LOL

scotsman123's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:40 PM
well hello everyone and this is my first time on ANY forum so I am going to read through a few pages and acquaint myslef as to how all this works!
I have recently emigrated from Scotland to Canada and looking to meet new friends and hopefully that special lady.
I look forward to corresponding more in the future.

Colin

scotsman123's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:31 PM
hello and thanks everyone!
i must admit I didn`t check and notice that I did have the "Intimate" thing there so I have changed it as well as adding a bit more depth to the initial "splurge"
heres hoping it works!

thanks again

scotsman123's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:19 PM
Hi All, Never used a "dating" before - nothing against them its just I am new to the country and its easier this way to meet new friends etc. Any and all advice would be welcome - I promise not to take offence!

Colin