Community > Posts By > LAlooking

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:34 PM
Living in LA for 16 years I too have long ago learn to smile and wave and pucker a kiss for the better looking lady-bit...

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 12:23 PM
Their is nothing like a wet massage.Your in a room with nothing but tile from cieling to floor with all the clothes in a dry area.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:22 AM
Stay away from Southern Thailand or South of Phucket unless your Muslim. Last I heard they were killing Monks and raiding the police stations for guns. Not very tourist friendly.Pattaya started as a fishing town then during the Vietnam war it became the R&R destination of the soilder. Since has nothing but catter to the capatalistic male.With eveything from golf courses to exscursions to the many Islands off the coast for scuba diving and fishing.It's the Budhist culture of the local people that makes it the friendliest city I ever visit.Find a local woman that's interested in being your tour guide for $25 a day with a 4cycle motorcycle for anothe $1.50 a day their is much to do and see in and around the city, some of my pictures.Took a 5 hour van ride to the Cambodia Thai border to reach Kohchang or Elephant Island. Cheap hotel rooms and huts on the water and tropical forest to spend 3 day weekend, very beautiful.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:59 AM
Made many trips to Thailand. The best and easiest way to paradise I found in Thailand was a $50 cab ride straight south to Pattaya from Bangkok. Great beach resort with alot to do. For me there was 22 golf courses within 1/2 hour motorcycle ride with golf clubs over the back through the coconut groves.Hundres of hotels with everything from Mom and pop for $25 a night with full breakfast buffet to the Hard Rock Hotel for $75 across the street from the Thai Gulf.Met a many a man their that came for 2 weeks into their second month to Third year. A Paradice for all men to exspierence at least once in their life, or seven times.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:40 AM
Travel to Asia and Europe many times. Plan all my vacations right here on my computer. Look up a destination and mass transit for that destination. Pick a hotel within walking distance of the transit if aplicable or rentals.Pick a dating site like Match to find women in the area to share the time with or interested in being your personal tour guide.Check out the activities that interest you,golf museums etc.You will be surprised by how easy it is once you do a little research right here.