Community > Posts By > Emezom

Emezom's photo
Sat 06/17/17 10:11 AM
Edited by Emezom on Sat 06/17/17 10:19 AM
Emezom is a realist who seeks and esteems the positive values in friends which largely depends on their spiritual integrity not physical attributes or wealth !!!

I hereby, seek to find my lady who should be on a very sound pedestal as regards to the quickening tenets of Christianity, [not Churchianity] to be able to communicate the un-adulterated doctrine of life, to our present and next generations.
Can I be lucky here?

Emezom's photo
Fri 06/16/17 04:46 PM
Yea, MsHarmony, I concur, one does not need a magnifying glass to see that the notion "attractive" is driven by lust : not love.

True love seeks appreciates and edifies the Kingdom qualities in prospective friends and spouse..

Remember, Jesus said that some are from above while others [the majority] are from beneath. [John 8: 23-28] So each sect will pursue, with their kind of kindred spirit- those interests that is peculiar to their nature and destiny.

The laws of sowing and reaping remains sacrosanct. So those who sow by the fantasies of the flesh must reap corruption.

It is just less than 10% of humanity: the remnant. Who cultivated the spiritual seeds on fertile ground that are eligible to garner their fruits in the shores of eternity.

Emezom's photo
Tue 07/28/15 09:21 AM
There is nothing wrong about Matured woman making the first move, unless she's ill motivated.
Going by the creation account as recorded in GEN. 2: 21-22 one could rightly believe that Adam were still sleeping till Eve reached unto; and woke him up - to enjoy and appreciate the divine providence; of her companionship.

Also, in Prov. 31:10-3. Instead of being wearied or dishonoured for taking the supposed role of the "man of the house" in providing for her family, the virtuous woman is encouraged and praised.

I should not be misunderstood to be supporting indolence on the part of of menfolk, neither am i lendig credence to the ill-conceived feminist movements World-over,

my main concern here is to praise any woman who really knows her Onion. "her prize is really far above rubies.