Community > Posts By > catd47u

catd47u's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:47 PM
I haven't been on in a couple of days. I've been busy plowing snow and more snow and did I forget to mention, more snow.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 01:11 PM
we have been split up for over 2 years. She has a BF and doesn't even live in the same county now. I have custody of our children. We don't speak to each other and we don't have any debt together. If anyone feels I don't belong here I will go as I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. Thanks for the advice, you seem to be a great crowd

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:55 PM
What I should expect when I go to this appointment I have with a divorce lawyer? I have never been through this, and I'm kinda nervous. I am taking advice I got from a different topic her on the forums, and I called several lawyers. I want to get on with my life and eventually meet someone new. Ive been through worse,I think. But knowing what I am going to have to deal with would help.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 12:18 PM
Edited by catd47u on Fri 01/16/09 12:18 PM
I understand where everyone is coming from. I guess I have not explained my situation, and as to why I haven't yet filed. and that I wont get into. I don't want to make anyone think I am looking for sympathy or to rationalize my own mistakes. But I cant help but feel somewhat black balled. I will do what is right when I can afford to not get racked across the coals. I have 2 daughters to take care of. Their needs trump my needs and wants.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:23 AM
Edited by catd47u on Fri 01/16/09 11:24 AM
I am separated and I don't expect anyone to jump into a relationship with me. I have on my profile that I am looking for a relationship, though I guess it is more of companionship. To know that I am not alone in what I am going through.Trust me as soon as I have the $$$, I will be in my lawyers office pronto. I want no ties to her save for my daughters.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:10 AM
Edited by catd47u on Fri 01/16/09 11:13 AM
when i first looked at the title I went directly to page 3, and I was like , wow, sex ...where do you want to live in the usa? lol. dbh, I think the title is really humorous. I live in western NY, and I love it. Now there is hot sex somewhere in New Mexico with pizza involved, life is great lol

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:48 AM
I don't know .. I am having trouble articulating my thoughts and forming my own solid opinion. Having been put through the justice system I know how easily things can be overlooked. Maybe what I am trying to say, is that better investigating into each case is needed before a ruling is made. It all costs money though. How does one weigh that out? I agree that a rapist should pay dearly fro that crime. A drug dealer should be tried for murder in an OD case. A murderer who makes a cold calculated decision to commit that crime should ultimately pay with their life. what I am asking is how that conclusion is drawn? Who should live and who should die?

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:17 AM

One of my old friends over dosed last week on heroin and died. I think the drug dealer should be charged in his death. Why should he get off scott free when they are selling such terrible things?
I do think that dealer should be charged with murder. A drunk driver gets charged with man slaughter or murder when they kill someone in a vehicular accident.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:15 AM
Edited by catd47u on Fri 01/16/09 06:16 AM

What you are proposing is economic hemmorraging beyond belief. noway

Are you aware of the costs for a person sentenced to life in prison versus a person sentenced to death row?
How many people on death row sit there for life though?

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:01 AM
This kind of situation was in part the reason for the demise of my marriage. I take partial blame. But at the same time I was not allowed to talk to my friends without scrutiny, either online or offline. This to me is controlling and demeaning.I cant really tell if this guy was just misunderstood or if he is really an a$$. Regardless, trust in any relationship is a must. Not allowing your partner to talk to their friends is not trust. If your partner runs around on you behind your back, then I would say that you really need to reconsider where you stand, and just how you got suckered. I prefer to be more open minded.

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 05:04 AM
A drug dealer? I don't think so. A murderer and especially a rapist possibly. Unfortunately our justice system is laiden with beurocracy. Many things get looked over. There is countless thousands of dollars going into just having people stand trial. Our own human rights can cause a conflict with death penalties and has numerous times. Its like this... what do we do with the prisoners at GITMO? They havent been put to death, and some of them are responsible for thousands of deaths. So should we kill one person for killing another? This is undoubtedly a touchy subject ..

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:51 AM
The temp here on saturday is expected to reach -8C or 17F

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:48 AM

negetive 20 below here in webster city Iowaaaa.and that 4legged kid of mine dont even want to go out,and if that dont beat all my Harley dont even want to startfrustrated :wink: laugh laugh laugh
Are you actually riding a harley ....in the snow? huhlol

catd47u's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:34 AM
currently at 7:33am friday morning. my thermometer is reading -22. I am home for the day now ..my truck refuses to start lol

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:19 PM

The horror! these crayons were snuffed out at the height of their short,waxy,colorful lives! Something must be done about this tragedy..Kill the weed whackers!

scared scared scared scared scared
but but i NEED my weed whacker!!

i wont whack the crayons, i swear
Did the UN finally contact you on this subject?... The slow turning wheels of government ya know..

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:17 PM

i could melt them and make myself a beautiful wax hand..

or drip the wax onto....paper...there be my picaso
I vote for the picaso.

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:16 PM
The horror! these crayons were snuffed out at the height of their short,waxy,colorful lives! Something must be done about this tragedy..Kill the weed whackers!

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:11 PM
Weed whacker them. or maybe color a picaso? Melt them down and make a multicolored crayon scented candle?

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:09 PM
Any way it goes, it brings people together that under "normal" circumstances, would never have met. Which is not a bad thing right? It is good to meet new friends, and to have good conversation.

catd47u's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:04 PM
Edited by catd47u on Thu 01/15/09 08:05 PM

QUESTION:

If I were to block a person, that still won't stop them from verbally attacking me in a forum, will it?

I hope you do not feel that I have verbally attacked you , as that was not my intention. If so I apologize.

My goodness, no... but I've had a few (much too young) approach me to whom I've politely said I wasn't interested, yet they keep trying to instant message me... I don't want to be mean, but I may block them. But I don't want to feel like I may encounter them in the forums.
Ok for a second there I thought I was doing a good job at upsetting people here, which is the last thing i want to do.

Previous 1 3