startingover38863's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:58 AM
Anyone looking for a friend in Pontotoc or Tupelo.

Thu 01/15/09 06:53 AM
To answer your question. Depends on what type of relationship they are in.

I am an unhappily married woman. I have 3 boys and have financial responsibilities that I can't cover on my own so I choose to live with husband.

Sometimes we all need someone to talk to and to comfort us.

I did not hide my situation and someday soon I hope that my savings can cover a move but until then I am looking for friendship not a physical relationship.

I have a very controlling husband and our homelife is not fit for socializing since it is a daily argument. The only repreive I get is online or at work.

Please dont judge the person, until you know the situation.

Tue 01/13/09 11:20 AM
I am bored in tupelo, ms anyone close wanna chat?

Tue 01/13/09 06:19 AM

Most of the people here have been friendly, welcoming, and (at least to me) appear genuine.

Yes, I was surprised to see how many people would admit that they fart.

You are so hilarious.

Tue 01/13/09 06:18 AM
I have changed to this site trying to find people to connect with that are who they are not who they wish they were. Everyone I have met so far have been genuine Except the occasional perv.

Thanks for your replies.

Tue 01/13/09 05:53 AM
Second that.

I hate having to weed through messages to get a glimpse of who someone actually is.

Tue 01/13/09 05:45 AM
Why do people feel they cant be themselves on chat boards? I personally feel like if you cant be yourself why bother. You are going to talk to someone, begin to like them and have to make up excuses why you misrepresented yourself. Just be yourself. Post true pictures and let us know who you really are.

If you are romantic and want to find someone who enjoys long walks on the beach and watching leaves fall, there is probably someone on here for you.

If you are a grease monkey who Loves his truck, then I am sure there's a woman looking for you.

If you are "Jo, the plumber" and you're looking for someone to tell you "honey, pull your pants up" I am sure they are out there.

If you are some sick perv who cant get if up till someone spanks you while your gagged. Guess what Some one wants to gag you.

Just Be Yourself.

Mon 01/12/09 03:44 PM
Just droppin a few lines to let everyone know who i am.

Come by my place sometime.

We can hang out and chat.

Chelley

Mon 01/12/09 03:32 PM
ok but im warning you my smile is contagious.

Mon 01/12/09 03:16 PM
How is my smile?