Community > Posts By > loveuendlessly

loveuendlessly's photo
Sun 07/19/15 01:14 PM
this is for mingle2 management only , maybe you didn't look at my preferences when it comes to my dating choices . And there's no exceptions i'm not interested in BBWs or overweight women lets make that perfectly clear now !!white or black or any other ethnicity . i would greatly appreciate it if you would not match me with any of these women in the future !!thank you

loveuendlessly's photo
Thu 07/09/15 03:17 AM
so lets see !! if a guy isn't egotistical , self absorbed male, chauvinistic jerk, who talks about himself , and all his toys , great looking , and has deep pockets , "ken doll " "American pie type guys " ........................Remember the quote "patience is a virtue " the more one gets into a deep intense conversation , you pretty much can get vital info on anyone, in any relationship marriage friendship !!communication is key !! "don't run to fast " remember the tortoise and the hare ??? lmao !! i've been told that a lot , or why am i still single . when we don't as men fit that typical male code women tend to look for and speak from our heart and soul , touch that sensitivity , mysterious side of their intuition , just can't point my finger on "him " not that guy i spoke of "above " is this to good to be true ??? when a man is true to himself , through years of searching discovering exploring he has comes to grips , what truly makes up a good woman ?? and its not just great sex !!! but more importantly !!getting to the core of her , by listening , being supportive , putting her needs before your own , that producing trust , faithfulness , honesty , loyalty dedicated to one woman !!! "women tend not to believe men can't do ??................the good guys like myself are not driven by just beauty, sex and T/A but a more full filling rewarding , heart felt , tear dropping experience with a woman , that's lasting and not superficial surface chat !!!....................reach something uniquely special inside you !!! why is that to good to be true??? ................because your not use to it !!! that's why !! ...........some of us live outside that box of conformity stereotypical men live in !!!.............doubt is an enemy of your mind !!!............see for yourself !!! and see if its to good to be true !!! Isaiah

loveuendlessly's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:29 AM
Edited by loveuendlessly on Thu 07/09/15 02:31 AM
the point in meeting anyone is being honest with yourself and what you really want. the same shallow empty, superficial things you see in society on a social level, where our androids and Iphone is how we communicate. START MY FRIEND !!take a really close look in the mirror , and ask yourself , do you love this guy, and i mean the core of you with all the human imperfections, and if you can say yes , that's a great start . Finding the right woman ? not so easy these days , one has to be willing to be patient and wise and distinguish between the true women and your players and Gold diggers , same with women ans men .
On any dating site there's a lot of fake people with weird alternatives , baggage, social problems , and pretending to be who their not , that's the game , one has to avoid . How?? intense conversation reaching the very core of them , and i found 90% of the time you can find the bad apples , why ?? because their not patient enough to be real and down to earth , sooner or later they let the cat out the bag . you must know what you want in a woman is a plus , high maintenance or a down to earth woman , or one ready for true long term relationship or dating , stay away from the psychopaths and sociopaths !!lmao !!!. you will definitely become a "Cave dwelling " lmao. No !! seriously communication is key , the problem with dating today and finding someone is what they call interpersonal communication " peeling away that proverbial onion " and getting to the core of that person !!won't happen with , one night stand of drunken shallow empty sex !! trust me !! bar flies and power drinkers !!!
why dating sites have become so popular, dangers are, "what you see is what you truly get" .............................takes a strong will , wisdom and patience to find a good woman on here , and there out there !! use this as a guide !!Good luck !! Isaiah

loveuendlessly's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:28 AM
here 's a tip my friend , there's no such things as Mr or Mrs right !!!..............male or female searching for a lang term relationship , take it slow , court a person, romance the hell out of them ,make them feel special , and show affection as much as you can . avoid the taboo (SEX ) ............especially when you trying to secure a long term relationship with a woman , keep her as a rare jewel that you cherish and adore , and when the right time comes !!.........when you reach the beginning of seeing the core of her , a 100% making love !!! .................when you willing to put her needs and desires above your own then you ready for a relationship .

loveuendlessly's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:14 AM
the major problem in society sweetheart , is just what your talking about , self full filled , empty, shallow , selfish people to narcissistic to see the true person deep inside them . Often measured by others perceptions for what they want you to be or for you to look like . the harsh lesson i had to learn at an early age in life is that , never follow the crown or what's popular in society at the time , called thinking outside that proverbial box of conformity ,"feel me "???............my advice and in my 64 years on this earth i learned this , "be an individual and secure in your own skin " nothing more beautiful in a woman then self love and respect for herself , and men too . i get that all the time how handsome i am and you look good at your age , but in reality i know its a sexual attraction and " and as they say "eye candy " , telling this jaded empty society of selfies !! look who i got !!! .................They never have a clue what's real , priceless, and uniquely rare about a person , because they only see the value of a person from the outside only , which is superficial , jaded , shallow and empty , like they live , and that's most of America !!!.the other percent think like you do , look deep within my heart and soul . this is me not the outside beauty ,that will fade in time !! but the core of you that makes you one of a kind , rare and unique in your own way . never let anyone deny you the truth of who you really are , in a billions of stars in the night shy , their all innately different , like you . no woman or man defines us , our greatest enemy or friend is ourselves , so the more you love you for you , the more others will see your confidence, security and self love , they too will realize the endless treasures you possess inside you and they too will be willing to explore with you !!!

loveuendlessly's photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:56 PM
how can anyone know someone , when people rarely know themselves , we see everyday , the superficial , narcissistic, eccentric sides , of people just walking the streets . This jaded empty shallow empty society we live in breeds them , I'm in college studies of game art , and course I love is English comp. The best thing ever happen to me is , the subject of "interpersonal communication" teaches the "peeling away of our onion skin " of who we truly are , to get to the very core of our being , its takes , being vulnerable , exposed , and the empting of oneself . what percentage of people you think have ever done that in their lives , being honest here ??? very few , I'd venture to say . "life is a stage everyone plays a part" , especially when we date , don't even talk about dating sites !!its a Zoo !! trust me the facades , mythical characters you find on there one could right a "best seller " .
Only when you get to know you 100% are you able to truly know someone else , and trust me it will take you a lifetime . Many older couples I've talked to around this world in my travels , say the exact same thing , and some have been married 25,30, 40 years to the same person , and they say I'm still learning about her or him . my personal beliefs is you'll never truly know someone , because as we grow we change our philosophies of life by diverse change we experience, in our relationships and ourselves , and how we process that information ,some let it go and move on others hold onto it ,and carry it around like a dead weight , or baggage . how you get to know someone both of you everyday "strip away parts of yourself you want to change for the better ,and we all have our faults and our skeletons in our proverbial closets !!!............why "interpersonal communication " works so well " if you truly want to know yourself and someone else " ....................let it first begin with you !! how long ??? a lifetime journeys my friend !!! a "Life time journey "

loveuendlessly's photo
Fri 11/21/14 07:43 PM
don't ever waste time with sex !!unless you never want to see her again !!lmao

loveuendlessly's photo
Fri 11/21/14 07:42 PM
that's the problem you had sex and didn't make love to her , a woman wants a man to make love to her more then 3 minutes an release !!...........most guys are selfish why sex is their thing. making love take time fact all night maybe next time you'll make love to her and you would stay the night get my drift ??

loveuendlessly's photo
Fri 11/21/14 07:32 PM
it depends on if your for real looking for something more full filling then the games people play on dating site to afraid to be who they really are

loveuendlessly's photo
Thu 11/20/14 06:04 AM
does love exist without sex ?? most definitely to many times we put more emphases on sex then the exploration of the true value of a person , their heart mind and soul which tome is a priceless treasure to explore and discover for life . when you see a older couple on a park bench holding hands and kissing is it about sex ??? no !! but there journey in life together , through all the diversity and trials of life together . when we look out of selfish narcissistic eyes view a woman or a man for more then a sexual encounter you truly discover the person you wish to fall in love with . many people are afraid to make love because it demands involvement of the heart and soul and a commitment of an unselfish connection sex is all about release , making love is about a joining of two souls discovering exploring the inner most intimate parts of your passion and libido few yet need to discover (erotic ) where the satisfaction of each person is a true commitment not just one. you wish to be disconnected , shallow empty , and selfish ?? this is sex !! you wish for a more full filling experience where it touch every avenues of your heart and soul exploring not the just the body but one's heart and soul , then make love . "like tricks are for kids " so is sex !! when we were teenagers exploring for our first time , when you become a man and a woman its about its a more rare and pleasurable experience taking one's time with foreplay exploring the body all of it looking into their eyes , a kiss that makes you explode from within , a touch with fingers that drives your passion out of control , one lips and tongue exploring your endless libido !!! making love leaves a lasting connection for weeks even months ,even years , sex is a heat of a moment !!then disappears !!! why are we afraid of making love ??? it requires exposure, being vulnerable , emptying of one's self , not a power thing or control , but a freedom without limits or time your lost within that person why time seems to stop when your truly making love to a partner , and an endless lesson taught very time you make love is a different experience !! ...................