Community > Posts By > Gregory855

Gregory855's photo
Tue 08/19/14 04:15 PM
A lot of guys may be envious, of me being single, the best line I have heard is that a single guy does not know what true happiness is until hes married and then its to late, this may all be true but I would much rather be in a loving, caring, sharing relationship with someone than be single any day of the week, for the rest of my life.

Gregory855's photo
Tue 08/19/14 10:25 AM
bashajones,,,,read your post, wanted to say thanks, you make some very good points and you are right on all of them, I may be coming off as desperate, patience is absolutely not one of my best points, I first got married when I was 18 years old and since that time I have not been with out the company of a female I would say 2 months since then, am 52 years old now and now have not had a girl friend in almost a year, I just do not like being single in ant sense of the word.

Gregory855's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:52 AM
I am just wondering if there is anyone out there who have tried as many dating services as I have and come up short, and what the general public thinks about dating services, I have signed up for over three dozen dating sites, not a member of that many because you have to have a credit card for most of them, but the point is I have signed up for over three dozen and am no closer to meeting some one than when I first started, I have found that these dating services love to use the word free very liberally, and most of them can not or rather will not back up what they promise before you sign up, I have also had the worst time just getting someone to even chat with, I have sent out over 200 emails in the last few weeks and gotten maybe 3 responses back, and those only lasted less than 1 minute, one girl ask if I could dance and I told her no, I have not heard from her since, now my question is there does this girl value dancing over meeting some one nice or was she not serious to begin with, I am the most flexiable man most women will ever meet, so I could learn to dance, but anyway, the point to all of this is simply to say that maybe 1 out of every 1 million dating services might be good, I have not found that 1 yet, mostly its all about money, if tou haven't got a credit card then that total goes up to 1 out of every 10 million.

Gregory855's photo
Wed 07/23/14 08:50 AM
The problem with pursuing the women on a dating site is the men out number the women by 5 to 1 or more. I speak from experience , because im currently a member of almost a dozen dating sites and services

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:50 PM
The Bible says do not tempt the lord thy God, as for his existence , who else could have brought about everything in this world but him. just read and try to understand Bible propecy it predicts everything the world has been going through and what is sure to happen not to many years from now maybe in our own lifetimes.

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:32 PM
In my studies ive disproved every major christian holiday that is celebrated today. Easter is easy, the Bible says Jesus would be in the grave far 3 days, how can you figure 3 days from the time he was killed supposely on friday and the time he rose supposely on sunday.

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:15 PM
It is most certainly wrong , I had a wife I was married to for 19 years who cheated on me and left me for him. It was the worst heartache of my life. It totally destroyed me for a very long time.

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:05 PM
what has a cat walking on the beach and christmas have in common ? ..... sandy claws

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 07:55 PM
That is great ill have to remember that

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 07:32 PM
No they should not. Not to get to dirty here, but ive always heard that more than a hand or mouth full was a waste

Gregory855's photo
Tue 07/22/14 07:21 PM
Foreplay is an absolute must . Im a single white male and enjoy the foreplay almost as much as the play play.