Community > Posts By > jr48

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 04:43 PM
Edited by jr48 on Mon 06/08/15 04:48 PM

What exactly is it you are asking here darling?is it necessary to bend over and.kiss someone's azz just to make things work? I hope not but compromisse does play a part

yes at end of relationship there.is often wounded pride on both sides

Hell no i wont bend to kiss someone azz out of necissity but i did when i was inlove and will probably do it again
But you got some good points thanks for the tip

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 11:10 AM

Iam soooo confused,have nothing dude,,
good luck on that,,
[/quote
That makes us two confused minds lets hope some guru will step forward and offer some clarity lol

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 12:51 AM
Edited by jr48 on Mon 06/08/15 12:51 AM
Are we suppose to make bows in a relationship i.e. For beter.....part.?
Isnt it better to just try to go along nicely. care for one another love one another (honestly) and see what happen along the way?
Relationship ends but is it the ego that cause so much hurt?
Is happiness inversely proportional to ego. small ego equals big joy? ego defined as the opposite of humility
any thoughts advice on how to have a long live partnership that is full of joy?

just some thoughts thats keeping my mind busy nowadays. Something thats maybe on yours too or something that you have answers to. otherwise sorry for the dumb questions.

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 11:57 PM

Mabuhay .. Hope that is hello .. Laughing . Welcome waving

Thats about it thanks

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:11 PM
Edited by jr48 on Sun 06/07/15 10:16 PM
New here from the Philippines. been reading thru the forum, Lots of light hearted and easy go lucky folks in here. I think I will be hangin in here often. Something unexpected to me since I came here to find an especial friend . Looks like there is nothing to lose here I am already enjoying the discussions lots of LOL and :) But still hoping I will find that someone I could hug to sleep:)

You may have to excuse my English at times. The words I know how to use up to 90% :) but not the normal emotions that goes with the praise.

Have a nice happy day everyone

2 Next