no photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:04 PM

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:43 PM
sad2

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:43 PM

flowerforyou waving

We will miss you.sad2 Take care, please.
All the best! flowers

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:03 AM

the one with the beard is cute but I never saw that show here in the uk I will watch it though on net. im not sure what the connection is though?

The connection, is the era.

http://www.last.fm/music/Phil+Collins/_/In+the+Air+Tonight/+videos/+6-YkADj0TPrJAbigsmile

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 09:37 AM

devildog123:
"I think good points were made on both sides. It has always ( and will always) be a hotly debated subject. But I'm a little confused Rick.

Your profile states that you are married and looking for a woman for a intimate relationship?
the other thing that throws up a little bit of a red flag to me is with Unch. His words are definitely spirited and uplifting to those who follow that thought pattern.
He stated that he is not looking for a relationship "in the worldly sense" but is looking for a helpmate to help out in the ministry. A female helpmate. which could lead to other good things. Unch's profile is very detailed.. very well written. The only two areas that are not so defined are Marital status and children.. both left as no answer.

Now I'm not saying that anything is out of line Unch, but clearly you can see where confusion can be had when you post on a subject in such a spirited pointed way, but fail to answer two key questions that would kind of affect the message that you are relaying.

just my take on it."

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 08:44 AM

Good morning Taz. waving
It's sunny here in Hamilton. I enjoy my coffee mmmm smile2

Good Morning Dear Lady.
Cloudy and rainy here in Colorado Springs. biggrin

Smile can't make clouds go away, but it can make a morning a bit brighter beginning of a day.smile2
Glad to see you here! Enjoy your weekend.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 08:27 AM
@fleta_n_mach

I already cut about section of my profile in half. You are right. It works! :laughing:

@klc

That's it. Not a match - not a tragedy. I learned to move on and not to look back. It is funny how some people never get it. If I already politely said no, persistant attempts won't change it first into MAYBE and then to YES. So, I also learned how to block those persistant ones.

Thanks for such a nice welcome! flowers

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:55 AM

just smile at everybody you meet. Make them wonder about themselves.

Sounds like a good advice, but I just can't make myself smile at everyone. I have learned to simply ignore those whom I wouldn't smile at on this forum.

It is a pity that I also ignored some "hi" messages from some people, but how to say that it wouldn't work without hurting their feelings?
Since I do not know an answer to that question, ignoring those messages is the best I can do. Does it make me rude? Smiling back at them can be perceived as a green light, which would only make things worse. I'd rather not waste their time.

Some people ignored my messages and I didn't understand why. I taught that polite message can't be a reason for such a response, or rather a lack of it.
Then I got the messages from people who are too far from me or those who aren't far, but have totally different lifestyle to which it would be too demanding to adjust and not really worth it.

So what did I do?
I remembered that some of my messages were simply ignored and figured out that those who didn't reply might have the same reasons.
If there is no reply or chit-chat suddenly stops, I do not take it personally.

Perhaps I'll even smile at everyone soon. Give it a time. 200 posts and still learning! smile2

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:31 AM

Just be yourself. If people can't handle it, they weren't the right kind of people for friends or whatever. Nothing more than acquaintances, that will be gone within the flick of a switch.

You are OK the way you are; being yourself Scooby.It is nice to see you on forums! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:25 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sun 10/12/14 07:22 AM

Ya that has happened time and time again...seems most don't know how treat people...they just want to use a persons kind heartedness to THEIR favor.

Well, I wouldn't open a door and welcome just about anyone to my world.
Don't we all have different types of relationships? Some people are our family members, some are friends and some are just acquaintances or complete strangers.
So, why would you equally share the most intimate taught and feelings with all of them? It wouldn't be realistic to expect a perfect stranger to care or treat you like, for example, your mother. Opening up too much to a person with intentions your mom would never have is not a good idea.
In time we learn up to which extent to open our minds, hearts and souls, but also to protect ourselves from abuse of the trust we give.
However, it is possible to misjudge a person whom you shared your feelings with. It happens despite an experience.
Everyone makes mistakes, right? Since you are the one who will face the consequences do not judge yourself too harsh. Learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them.
All I can give you is my five cents in few sentences, so there they are. I wish you to find your strength, your weaknesses and a way to use that strength to protect yourself from abuse of the weaknesses!
All the best!

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:56 AM
Good morning Taz. waving
It's sunny here in Hamilton. I enjoy my coffee mmmm smile2

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:49 AM
Getting closer to 100 posts I remember thinking - 100 posts and nothing, why am I still here?
99 posts later I asked myself the same question.
Because of this forum, that's why!
Morning Minglers!:smile:

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:56 PM

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:44 PM
I expected a topic about hair conditioners...slaphead

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:30 PM

Ohh... first you are very kind thank you... secondly.. can you please take my picture down..... it is a bit weird looking at myself...lol.. but thank you you are very kind...flowerforyou ..
when I came on here I almost had a heart attack . seeing myself.. I was like that, that person looks familiar..laugh

But you have to shave, right? That's why the face was so familiar. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:22 PM

mindgames....^^^^ you can't use the s in https for links here. For youtube use the code in Youtube in the share button for your link.

Got it! Thanks!:smile:

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:08 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sat 10/11/14 07:21 PM

http://youtu.be/lbJI1y0i1mk

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:59 PM

MODS...please delete this!

Noooooo, please do not delete it. It made my day!
rofl

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:52 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sat 10/11/14 07:34 PM

well in my case!!! it would probably help if they are blind...whoa

Ha, I doubt it! :laughing:

P.S.
Your profile photo isn't that bad. Removed! :wink:

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 06:51 PM
Not into blind dates, so I don't know anything about it, sorry.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 21 22