no photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:15 AM
Thanks Ruth! (((HUGS)))flowers

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 08:09 AM
Rude people can make me angry. Not often. I learned how not to allow them to get to me. :tongue:

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 07:52 AM
Hi Ruth, could you ask the cards if I'll find the one or be found by him. Thanks in advance!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:28 AM
Thanks! flowerforyou
Spacing is there to avoid ad links (they just love those targeted words).

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:33 PM
think

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:04 PM
I have changed my profile a bit and added a lot of photos. How does it look like to you?

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 03:24 PM
When I came I had hopes and dreams. I am still here just in case that special someone is out there, which remains to be seen. Meanwhile, I enjoy spending time on this forum. It is a learning experience both about myself and the others. One can always learn something new, right?

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:14 AM
Well, take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:10 AM

This thread calls for popcorn.

Pass those popcorns, please. LOL :laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:08 AM
Just keep going, do not give up. I wish you to find your soul mate. Best of luck!:smile:

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:05 AM
That's a spirit! Keep going angel!waving

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:20 PM
Hey! Congrats!!! :thumbsup: flowers

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:10 PM

“Why does a woman work ten years to change a man, then complain he's not the man she married?” frustrated

BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD ''FIX HIM''--:angel: LADIES ''WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU

GET''pitchfork

The one on the right is cute.I have a feeling he likes long walks just like me. Keeper!winking

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:06 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 09/01/14 02:05 PM

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:51 AM

Let me fix it for you.

I am afraid that relationships may be all about unrealistic expectations,fights,insecurities and other complications because they aren't easy and I have absolutely no desire to put in the effort, work, time, or risk in communication, I only work on discovering if the other person can gratify me how I want to be or not.

There you go.

Being a frnd with benefits is a healthy relationship

FWB is just another way to rationalize using someone for your own gratification without having to feel bad, offering to pay for sex with a shallow emotional bond rather than money, thereby deluding yourself that it's something "real" and means more than just two people getting themselves off.

FWB is a means or attempt to protect yourself from your own insecurities and try to one sidedly control and define a relationship.

without any expectations providing you with freedom and care!

All relationships have expectations.
Do you even know what the word expectation means?
Your sentence right there says you have an expectation of the relationship providing you with freedom and care.

Relationships don't define you or the people in them.
If you (or they) are a person with any insecurities, you are going to have an insecure relationship no matter what you choose to call it or what boundaries you try to force the other person to adhere to.

Other than that, all relationships are heavily dependent upon communication.
Your compatibility, or willingness to learn compatible communication, will determine fights, expectations or boundaries, and complications.

So you simply saying "FWB provides freedom and care!" doesn't really help a prospective FWB know what you mean by "freedom and care!"
Does that mean she can bring over 30 other guys on a random night for a group bi orgy and make you her sissy fest? Does she have that freedom?
How about if she really just needs a week of cuddling and nothing else, all night long, do you provide that care?

So at best with your "FWB is a healthy relationship!" you are saying "I want to define the relationship and boundaries that you have to live up to and by, but you can have absolutely no reciprocal input at all! And I have rationalized how it's good and beneficial to all!"

Or IOW "I want what I want when I want it and how I want it, and you have to give it to me and be happy about it."

Good luck finding that relationship with someone that isn't extremely messed up mentally and/or emotionally leading to exactly what you are trying to avoid.

Bravo maestro!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:30 AM

<=== needs another cold beer.

To begin with LOL

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:30 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sun 08/31/14 09:30 AM
Well, I do not NEED one, but it would be nice to have one.
Most men want just FWB relationships, but I am not into it.
Why don't lonely dads find women who wouldn't refuse to come over just for some weekend fun instead of playing games with single women looking for more than no strings attached type of relationships?whoa

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:18 AM
FWB? No, thanks! I guess that those who want it can easily find what they need in local Adult Ads.
Over and out! LOL :laughing:

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:06 AM
Because I am not a selfish person, but being good doesn not make me stupid, right?
I expect the relatioship to be a two-way street and that seems to be too much to ask.spock
Well than... still single.

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:59 AM

:laughing:

You just made yourself a few enemies by telling people the truth.
rofl