Sun 03/01/15 04:40 AM
Hi, welcome to the forum Sam !

elle_rose's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:14 AM

Im not here to talk with mens lol

men, no need of s...

elle_rose's photo
Sat 02/28/15 06:45 AM
really? I signed the same in my phone. Thats kinda strange.

elle_rose's photo
Sat 02/28/15 01:03 AM
harm free

elle_rose's photo
Sat 02/28/15 01:02 AM

oh account deactivated.
Thats why I call her the deactivator...on, off, on, off.....she will be back....

yeah laugh laugh

elle_rose's photo
Sat 02/28/15 12:59 AM
oh account deactivated.

elle_rose's photo
Fri 02/27/15 09:13 AM
key chain

elle_rose's photo
Fri 02/27/15 01:29 AM
blind curve

elle_rose's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:48 AM
train operator

elle_rose's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:47 AM
ah F is not next to L

make up kit

elle_rose's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:05 AM

Read those words
Love and feelings
Expressing emotions
Eyes roll to the ceilings

Oh, I love thee
My heart bleeds
Stop crying sorrows
Such pathetic needs

Try being real
Accept the facts
Being by emotions
You'll never relax

Back to 1st grade
There's wants and needs
Love is a want
Breathing it heeds

beautiful...

elle_rose's photo
Thu 02/26/15 11:14 PM

Hi, I signed up here on mingle last January 2015 and unfortunately my first chat mate here was a "soldier" as what he claims he is. We chatted for more than 3 weeks straight everyday and talked on messenger too everyday. I fell in love with him because he is so sweet and very romantic. Any woman will surely fall in love with him for sure. With the photos he sent and the messages he sent thru email is so heart warming. Then 1 day, he asked me for help, If I can send him money because he said that his bank account was hacked and he cant get money from the bank until he settle it personally in Maryland. That rings a bell in my mind because I know that anyone who is in the service of the US Govt is given the priority whenever they are deployed and have problems especially if they are in need of food and assistance. I asked him how could that happen that you lacked foods and necessities in the camp? he said that he's been experiencing that since he arrived in Africa last July 2014. There, I started to re read all his emails and messages and saw some instances that his emails and his messages in messenger doesn't jive at all. I asked him more questions from our previous conversations and he failed to give me the answers he previously given to me. At that instant, I stop communicating with him. Right now I am recuperating with my heartache. Hoping that time will heal the wound I have right now. Hope that this story of mine will somehow enlighten the minds of those who are like me that gets easily swayed by sweet words and sweet tongue of those who are just here to trick women and even men for that matter.

Sorry to hear that kabayan. I heared worst stories than yours...
The scammers are not only militay men, they are engineers, self employed, contractors, some specifically says marine engineers. Be careful if they call you dear in first few meetings, they have new modus lately, to send flowers wherever you are and delivered by a limo. They like to target women with profiles "seeking marriage" cos they think they are vulnerable and desperate. Two of the scammers here was using a US General's photo. Thanks to google image !

elle_rose's photo
Thu 02/26/15 10:57 PM

who amongst us, ever gets what they want.. really!.. I do my best to give them what they need... whatever they need... however much of it they need.. and whenever they need it..

... as far as their wants go...
. Who am I Santa Claus..lol...

Don't forget me on christmas please?

elle_rose's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:50 PM
in there

elle_rose's photo
Thu 02/26/15 09:47 PM

The devil you know

Just met the one that you don't

With you in the middle

Of their joint sniper scope