Fri 03/13/15 05:48 AM
social drinker

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:45 AM

'Candid' [Elle]flowerforyou

cheezy ( kaustuv ) :tongue:

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:43 AM

My theory on life is that life is beautiful. Life doesn't change. You have a day, and a night, and a month, and a year. We people change - we can be miserable or we can be happy. It's what you make of your life.

[Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum]flowerforyou

Life is a beautiful, Life is a choice. :smile:

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:40 AM

'Tyranny' :wink:

here we go again Y kaustuv laugh

yarn

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:39 AM

'Childish' [Elle]sad

cheerful (kaustuv)

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:37 AM
effort

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 05:36 AM

'Camaraderie' love

cherries :smile:

'Chop-sticks' flowerforyou

chocolates :banana:

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 04:37 AM

'Camaraderie' love

cherries :smile:

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 04:26 AM
chivalry

elle_rose's photo
Fri 03/13/15 04:23 AM
vindicated ...

elle_rose's photo
Thu 03/12/15 08:46 PM

If it were as simple as treating a man right, then I should be in the happiest relationship ever..it depends on the man, lot's of men in the US want the woman to provide, buy him a car while he sits at home 'looking after the kids', but not really, they use women, I've seen this..

Relationship doesn't depend on the man only. It takes two to tango and in most successful relationships, they always credit the woman's contribution. Big time.

elle_rose's photo
Thu 03/12/15 09:10 AM

Like Amelinng said 'I just want to be a woman', I think that explains everything. In the patriarchal culture, women can't be women, that's the problem. I don't know if that makes me a feminist, a matriarch or maybe it just makes me a woman. It makes me mad lol.

I come from a place where gender equality is very high, one of the highest in the world. But let me tell you, in my opinion, as a woman, if you understand a person regardless of his/her gender, i don't think its right to point out sexism if there is something wrong. You also cannot be too proud of being a woman. It may intimidate a man. Also, before you complain of sexism, think of what, and how you also treat a man or what the situation could be. Maybe it is just the individual. Sometimes, in the midst of emotion, we can never think of that because emotion is misleading.

BTW, i like being a woman and i like to make my man feel that he is a man. a GREAT man.

elle_rose's photo
Thu 03/12/15 07:04 AM

Like Amelinng said 'I just want to be a woman', I think that explains everything. In the patriarchal culture, women can't be women, that's the problem. I don't know if that makes me a feminist, a matriarch or maybe it just makes me a woman. It makes me mad lol.

"Mad 'Wo'Man"rofl

Mad kaustuv !

'Sweet' Elle! :smile:

:smile: thank u gentleman !

elle_rose's photo
Thu 03/12/15 06:49 AM

"Mad 'Wo'Man"rofl

Mad kaustuv !

elle_rose's photo
Wed 03/11/15 07:30 PM
Wwlcome to mingle angel !

elle_rose's photo
Wed 03/11/15 03:03 AM
little miss