Community > Posts By > pentopaper2

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 11/12/18 10:24 AM
I have no idea,,,I was just cleaning out the old laptop and found this site,,I do not remember signing up. But looking at my old profile pic, it was obviously 3 or 4 years ago. So I updated everything & now I am just wandering around checking things out. Seems kinda dead around here

pentopaper2's photo
Sun 11/23/14 02:35 PM
hi peeps

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:35 AM

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:19 AM

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 09/29/14 08:06 AM

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 09/29/14 07:59 AM
Edited by pentopaper2 on Mon 09/29/14 08:00 AM

pentopaper2's photo
Mon 09/29/14 07:45 AM
Edited by pentopaper2 on Mon 09/29/14 07:47 AM

pentopaper2's photo
Thu 08/14/14 09:47 AM
Edited by pentopaper2 on Thu 08/14/14 09:48 AM

tongue2

If it has tyts or tires it's going to cost you money:wink:

pentopaper2's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:10 PM

Pent..:heart:

waving beautiful flowers

pentopaper2's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:56 PM

why start a discussion about something 90% of the population already knows is truth, (whether they admit it or not is a different story)males getting raped by the female and the courts in divorce is fact
a better topic in keeping to the topic would be "why do women feel it is just fine to run a man through the cleaners"

and for the record,,again i wasn't burnt,,my first divorce i just signed the papers and walked away and my 2nd divorce i walked away with full custody of my daughter. you chose to assume i was burnt and therefore treated me that way.

and for the 2nd record, i didn't go off topic, the question was posed and i answered & gave the reason why i thought that way, you chose to try to demean my opinion by trying to blow it off as "just bitter because he was burnt"

pentopaper2's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:51 PM

your mistake was trying to play off my opinion as coming from being burnt therefor your attitude was pitty him and brush it off instead of treating him as someone who's opinion is a valid and very true to the real workings in the real world

pentopaper2's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:21 PM
Edited by pentopaper2 on Sat 08/02/14 02:25 PM

if i had it to do all over again i would had never gotten married. it is a designed system to steal from men and what men have earned.

marriage is the cheap trick, divorce is the $10K answer that considers men as a open wallet for all comers. i applaud the men that never fell for the trap

Wow! I am resisting an urge to make a joke, because I have a feeling you wouldn't laugh. It seems that you still feel the consequences of the decisions you regret making, so I am not going to rub a salt on your wounds.
System is made the way it's made, but people still choose how to act. Perhaps you noticed that women are not equally paid in some careers? It is also a part of a system and some will take advantage of it, while some won't.
I am sorry that your experience was not too good. Let's hope you shall have bettter one in future.

well you see that is where you are wrong, i have been married twice and divorced twice. my first wife the divorce cost her however much it was i really have no idea, i was served with divorce papers and asked to sign them so she could get remarried, now my 2nd marriage was somewhat different, i spent a small fortune fighting for my daughter and was forced to drag her character through the mud & slinging dirt (to this day i hate myself for doing but had to be done) fighting a system that almost refuses to acknowledge a man can rear children. i won the case and my daughter lives with me. and my x has forgiven me. as a matter of fact she lives 5 houses down with her new husband & our daughter see's her almost everyday.
are my opinions from the perspective of the one "scorned" no not really, that chapter is done/over/played out. my perspective comes from truth in how the real world works. in marriage/divorce the man is treated like a open wallet for all to get their hands on, that is fact acknowledged by you yourself in your line "Perhaps you noticed that women are not equally paid in some careers" that one sentence shows you know the system is geared towards the female and you brush it off by using the "excuse one bad behavior by pointing out another bad behavior" tactic (the adult version of a 6yr. old going "well billy did so and so",,,so instead of playing Jr. Psyche Lady or come of as a ***** with "you are scorned so you wont like the joke i am about to tell" and know what you are taking about when you try to psychoanalyze someone because they have a opinion on a subject you know yourself he was right but try to down play it because admitting he is right just hurts too bad. you come off in this thread subject and by your posts as a person who is very good at passing judgement on people, a very ugly trait to be known by :wink:

pentopaper2's photo
Sat 08/02/14 12:56 PM

if i had it to do all over again i would had never gotten married. it is a designed system to steal from men and what men have earned.

marriage is the cheap trick, divorce is the $10K answer that considers men as a open wallet for all comers. i applaud the men that never fell for the trap

pentopaper2's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:37 PM

pentopaper2's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:35 PM

pentopaper2's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:18 PM

pentopaper2's photo
Fri 08/01/14 05:13 PM

Shame the Republican party has no more liberal Republicans. Just look at this post- driving people off the road, punching, threatening with guns, no wonder right wingers are considered the biggest terroristic threat in America today

dude, its tongue and cheek sarcasm, get over yourself.. i bet you were one that crucified bush on every turn but cry foul when someone says anything about obummer,,,,scream "womens rights and tolerance" but carry the rope to sara palins lynching,,,,,,i love the liberal slogan "peace and tolerance as long as you believe like us"

pentopaper2's photo
Fri 08/01/14 04:57 PM
Edited by pentopaper2 on Fri 08/01/14 04:58 PM

pentopaper2's photo
Thu 07/31/14 02:06 PM

Presidents dont balance the budget the house does & the last time the budget was balanced was 1998 under a republican controlled house & newt gingrich speaker of the house

this is fact:wink:

pentopaper2's photo
Thu 07/31/14 01:12 PM

Previous 1 3