Community > Posts By > sciencenerd61

sciencenerd61's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:34 AM
Any information on your profile would be helpful in generating feedback.

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 05:48 PM
Sun-dried tomatoes with garlic and sweet basil. Fresh from my garden this morning, and just out of the oven this afternoon.

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:05 PM
As a former elite athlete who was a heavy drinker, my opinion is that it will depend on your ability to process ethanol, and getting yourself motivated to hit the gym. There are plenty of athletes who drink heavily and maintain a rigorous training regime. I had no problem drinking heavily after my workout, and this was after working a physically demanding job for 8 hrs. My liver did (and still does) a fine job of metabolizing alcohol. Although I don't train anymore, I would like to think if I wanted to train, I could resume a program that was appropriate for my age and station in life and not have a problem. I seldom drink more than two drinks a day, but if I chose to I think I could drink and work out without a problem.

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:00 PM
Has anyone seen "Boyhood"? What did you think of it? If I can find a date I would like to see it. If it sucks I don't want it to be the first movie my date and I see.

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 01:41 PM
4:20 Clubhouse...count me in. I seldom want to belong to a club that would have me as a member, but this one I will make an exception.

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 11:37 AM
Better stay away from him Jim, he'll rip your lungs out Jim. HUH! I'd like to meet his tailor.

Werewolves of London-Warren Zevon

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 10:44 AM
Quetico Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 10:04 AM
You are a beautiful young woman. The first word that pops into my mind is WOW!. I don't know how many men in your country are on Mingle, but if you were in the states you would have no problem meeting men...

sciencenerd61's photo
Sat 08/02/14 08:57 AM
I would take Ingrid Bergman. I think she was an amazing actress, and the most beautiful woman to ever walk the planet. I would have her dress like she was dressed the first time she came to Rick's Cafe in Casablanca. Guys with looks like mine seldom get to take a woman that beautiful to dinner (or I haven't had that opportunity).

sciencenerd61's photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:14 PM
I've lived in MO all of my life with the exception of living in South Africa for 2 months. I live north of Springfield about 25 miles in the country. I live on the outskirts of Slagle.

sciencenerd61's photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:02 PM

How many dates does it usually take

If I have agreed to a date with you, I am
already freaking hot for you.

You might get lucky and make it in the door :-)

I agreed to take out a friend of a friend. She was a pretty little country gal who answered the door when I arrived wearing nothing but cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. We got the awkward sex out of the way and then went to dinner and a movie. If the chemistry is there it will happen...nature wins every time!

sciencenerd61's photo
Fri 08/01/14 04:45 PM
Fresh cut alfalfa hay after the sun goes down and the dew comes up
Bacon cooking
Lilacs
Bread baking
Dank nug/Christmas tree
House with a new baby in it
Women fresh out of the shower
New Baseball glove
Hickory smoke from a grill, smoker, wood stove, or a fireplace

This list is in no specific order...combinations of these smells are exponentially better!

sciencenerd61's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:09 AM
I have a Miniature Dachshund/Miniature Poodle puppy. She is intelligence with attitude. She has learned so many tricks in her 7 months. She is loyal, protective, and always ready to play. I love any dog crossed with a Dachshund.

sciencenerd61's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:07 AM
I have never refused anyone who has asked me to pet my dog. I'm always elated when someone asks to pet my dog. Dogs can sense the energy of a dog lover, and if that dog lover has a dog at home my dog can smell the stranger's dog on them. I'm looking for a woman who will love me like my dog does. I will love her like her dog loves her..unconditionally! I think enough of my dog to include her in my profile pic. She is my constant companion. In my profile pic she is freaking out because this is the first time she has ever seen me without a full beard.

sciencenerd61's photo
Thu 07/31/14 11:17 AM
Thanks for your input Pinkbunny43, it is appreciated. I will take your advice and play safe, and I will probably need a good deal of luck!

sciencenerd61's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:52 PM
All criticism is welcome, constructive or not. I would like to meet a nice lady and wonder how my profile comes across. Thanks in advance for your input.