Community > Posts By > ExtremeVoid

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 04:44 PM

Lying is uglier than a face.

And owning anything of the new age genre, ew.

well im suck at lying so i dont lie :D

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 04:42 PM

Don't really get why you would call yourself ugly? Not being Mr or Mrs World doesn't mean to say you're ugly :/
Everyone has something going for them, nice eyes, great lips, cute ears or whatever.
Conversational skills have a lot to do with feeling confident. If you can work on that, it would help. But even if you'd be timid or insecure, you still stand a chance. Others do too, so why shouldn't you?
flowerforyou
I'm not saying that im ugly,girls around me says so,comes to think of conversation skill...usually girls doesnt listen me well or i feel that way, when i talk to them, they says, "ahh good" "nice" "good for you" and this makes me get bored from them

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 02:46 PM

Yes i descripe myself ugly , but i really love myself as i am so its not like that i have no self-confidence, but i also very bad have conversation with opposite sex, so this giving me no chance :D ?

Just continue to be yourself and keep your head held up high! If a woman doesnt like you for who you are, then she can "kick rocks". You seem to be a cool guy, man. Good luck on your search and best fo luck to you
well thanks for your best wishes, i wish to same for you :)

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 02:29 PM
Edited by ExtremeVoid on Fri 08/01/14 02:29 PM
Yes i descripe myself ugly , but i really love myself as i am so its not like that i have no self-confidence, but i also very bad have conversation with opposite sex, so this giving me no chance :D ?

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 02:24 PM

ExtremeVoid's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:24 AM
i was cute when i was 7-8 years old.Not anymore...