BBCG's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:14 PM
Where to start...

Young Frankenstein
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Dracula: Dead And Loving It

There are so many of these things it's hard to remember them all...But then again, I'm a little goofy...LOL

BBCG's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:17 PM
I feel so low brow now...Everyone watching the quality shows...

I watch:

Heroes
Battlestar Galactica
Eureka
Mythbusters
How It's Made
Most any Anime

The top 3 are the only shows that I watch on a regular basis that are making new episodes, but 2 of them are in between seasons...

BBCG's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:30 AM

Being a funny person, or someone who lightens the mood is never a bad thing...But...

It has to be tempered with some sensitivity and common sense, which is difficult in this time since so many people have very little if any common sense...

Or were born with a humor deficiency.

Ok, I'll agree with that...but I'll still say that it's never a bad thing to be funny and lighthearted...In this case, it's just a personality conflict...Something I would probably call a mismatch and move on...

BBCG's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:21 AM
Being a funny person, or someone who lightens the mood is never a bad thing...But...

It has to be tempered with some sensitivity and common sense, which is difficult in this time since so many people have very little if any common sense...

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 02:38 PM

be melaugh

No way...I've only been on this boared for a short time, but I already know you're not unpopular....

A little goofy maybe, but definitely not unpopular...bigsmile

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:41 PM

Whenever a "forum adversary" uses an inappropriate Hitler or Nazi comparison, you have only to say 'Godwin's Law' and a trapdoor falls open, plunging your rival into a pool of hungry crocodiles.

Yes, but do they have "lasers" on their frikkin heads?

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:36 PM

BBCG...who said I was reclusive? laugh

Actually, you did!...laugh

Nah...I'll only admit to my "unpopular" dorkness...

LOL...and here I was hoping that I was being clever by pulling that off your profile...I'm so embarrassed blushing

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:34 PM

I'm still wondering if that's you dressed as a Klingon...

Oh! Sowwwwy! Look closer...it's my head Photoshopped on to a Klingon's body...I've got a friend who gets off on doing that to me...unfortunately, that's the only one I could post here...devil

That's too bad...Cause from one Reclusive Dork to another, I was about to propose...LMAO!

Hi, fellow St. Louisian.waving

Hi back, fellow St. Louisan waving

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:33 PM

BBCG...who said I was reclusive? laugh

Actually, you did!...laugh

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:30 PM

Oh! Sowwwwy! Look closer...it's my head Photoshopped on to a Klingon's body...I've got a friend who gets off on doing that to me...unfortunately, that's the only one I could post here...devil

That's too bad...Cause from one Reclusive Dork to another, I was about to propose...LMAO!

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:25 PM

BBCG's photo
Mon 01/19/09 12:49 PM
Ok Phuque, I went to check your profile out, and there is a picture of what appears to be a very hot klingon...Is that a picture of you dressed as a klingon?

BBCG's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:04 AM
Here lies Marty, he died sliding sideways and screaming "Lord, what a ride!"

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:05 PM

that i already had my chance at love....

Ok, I need to stop reading this thread...LOL...Another fear I have is this one...

I can almost believe that me growing old alone is not so much a fear, but a eventuality...

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:02 PM

My fear is growing OLD alone.

I can relate to this one as well...

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:00 PM

alright...tequeila it is!!!! Just this once tho!!!...damn...am i yhe only one here ****faced tonight!!! Its friday nite!! And all i have to do is get on this damn computer...welcome to my world..lol

Hell no, you're not the only one s**tfaced tonight!...But Jager is nasty brother....But if you're talkin' tequila, you and I will get along just fine....LOL

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:55 PM

the next rounds on me...coors light for everyone!!!...with a shot of jager!!

That I will be expected to drink the Jager....Nassy!

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:45 PM
A wealthy old lady decides to go on a photo safari in Africa , taking her faithful aged poodle named Cuddles, along for the company.

One day the poodle starts chasing butterflies and before long, Cuddles discovers that he's lost.. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old poodle thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap the old poodle exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close! That old poodle nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the old poodle sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old poodle sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old poodle says.

"Where's that damn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!

Moral of this story....

Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bulls**t and brilliance only come with age and experience.

BBCG's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:08 PM
Ok, yet another one that's been sent to me...I hope you find it as funny as I do...

Enjoy!

Next time you have a bad day at work, think of this guy. Rob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an e-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to radio station 103.2 FM in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, which was sponsoring a "worst job experience" contest. Needless to say, she won.

"Hi Sue, Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week I had a bad day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all. "Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wetsuit. This time of year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this:

We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wetsuit. This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in a Jacuzzi. Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my butt started to burn. I realized what had happened. "The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. Now, since I don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it. However, the crack of my butt was not as fortunate. When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my butt. I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator. "His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing hysterically.

Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't poop for two days because my butt was swollen shut.

So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your butt. "Now repeat to yourself, "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job." And whenever you have a bad day, ask yourself: is this a "jellyfish bad day?"

Previous 1