Community > Posts By > wesam1st

no photo
Thu 09/04/14 05:04 PM
welcome i wish you the best :)

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 03:58 AM
Marwa Ali El-Sherbini
was an Egyptian woman and German resident who was killed in 2009 during an appeal hearing at a court of law in Dresden, Germany. She was stabbed by Alex Wiens,[note 2] an ethnic German immigrant from Russia against whom she had testified in a criminal case for verbal abuse.[1] El-Sherbini's husband, who was present at the hearing, tried to intervene. He too was repeatedly stabbed by Wiens and was then mistakenly shot and wounded by a police officer who was called to the court room.[1] Wiens was arrested at the crime scene and subsequently tried for murder and attempted murder. He was found guilty of both charges; it was also found that Wiens's actions constituted a heinous crime, because they were committed in front of a child, against two people, in a court of law, and fulfilled the murder criterion of treacherousness, such as hatred against foreigners.[2] Wiens was sentenced to life imprisonment.[2]

The death of El-Sherbini immediately resulted in international reactions, with the most vocal responses coming from predominantly Muslim nations. The Egyptian public and media focused attention on the religious and racial hatred aspect of the killing,[3] especially as the initial confrontation between the victim and perpetrator had happened because she wore an Islamic headscarf. In response to anti-German sentiments and public protests in Egypt and other countries, the German government issued a statement of condolence nine days after the incident. Wiens's trial for murder and attempted murder occurred under strict security measures and was observed by national and international media, diplomats and legal experts.
you can find on wikipedia on that link :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMurder_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini&ei=pO4GVPP5McLqyQO3ooGwCA&usg=AFQjCNHrYC1LnxIJvEKlx74SBAAGsvGOyg

she was only killed by 18 Stab in 3 minutes because of her islam and
under one of Justice platforms of german courts , can i say that now
all people non muslims are Terrorists , gone wild and that the begining only , she was a female in one of western country who are saying we respect and appreciate women , search for your Chivalry willing2 !

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 03:20 PM
i said what i have for some people who understood me wrong spock , its not my problem if i take all my life in a funny way , i dont need for a party of Unjust ruling , finally i am sorry for all women here and out of here
, you are in my mother , my sister , my grandmother
and in my future daughter and wife , what the meaning of life without them offtopic

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:36 PM
welcome saygon1 :) hope you the best

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:33 PM
welcome Down2earth1479 :) all my greeting to you too , and hope you
the best :)

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:12 PM
Edited by wesam1st on Sun 08/31/14 02:25 PM

I'm not sure I understand the point of your rant.

you said me as a rant man ok anyway ty for your Answer estimable

most boys...spend at least 3 or 4 hours... most girls here...just made a hurry look on their a long list of messages , views and nudges...and log out their account

Are you expecting women to reply to you on the forums when you just got through saying they only pop in for as little time as possible and only to check messages?

sorry for all women if i say something hurt them , with all my respect to them , but i said most of them not all

i feel that i'm in Desert and talking to stones what the hell ?

Maybe use that as evidence for your theory and move on to another one?

this is not a theory to move it , i am sometimes post a topic and its headline has no related to it , that topic exists sometimes in reality , i Passed by the same subject but i add some fun on it , really all my wrong that i posted it here on dating and relationships , and It should be posted in jokes an funny stories
anyway thank you for your advice

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:49 AM
welcome cruz :) ty and hope you the best :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:44 AM
i feel that i'm in Desert and talking to stones what the hell ?? grumble

no photo
Sun 08/31/14 02:07 AM
here most boys who search for girlfriend spend at least 3 or 4 hours
sick ,but most girls here who search for their boyfriend , just made a hurry look on their a long list of messages , views and nudges , saying hmm that boy black but that one white
, this is a short one oh no but that is tall , this handsome boy but this hmm , who can i answer !! ok i will wait for their next
messages and see who can i answer him , oh **** thats time of my hairdressing , and log out their account shades .
hey girls i really have Envy you for your Peace of mind shocked

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 01:04 PM
Edited by wesam1st on Sat 08/30/14 01:10 PM

sometimes i say hi , sometimes i dont <shrug>

jsut depends on my mood

i sometimes email people that have viewed my profile even though they didn't say anything : )

That's cool :thumbsup:
sure i will hold on winking

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 09:46 AM
Edited by wesam1st on Sat 08/30/14 09:45 AM
what Comes to your mind when someone views your profile or when you view someone profile for the first time ?
for me :
_ i start to wonder why spock ? what i did for that scared ? i wish to be for a good thing i did embarassed ? should i message he\she saying hi what is wrong happy ?? no that will be silly sick ! and start the stage of Eat fingernails ill lol
_ but when i view someone because of my Curiosity :tongue: , i don't let he\she until saying hi at least because i dont want anyone to count me as Intruder annoying grumble
so do you have Similar tale ?
_ notice that all people who will post reply i will Breaking into your privacy pitchfork , view your profile devil and message you saying { hi } :banana: rofl

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 05:11 AM
laugh laugh me too lol

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 04:02 AM
thank you :)

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 03:33 AM
i used 14
2 yellow + 4 green + 8 blue = 14
finally i do it , great :)

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 03:26 AM
Edited by wesam1st on Sat 08/30/14 03:31 AM

will leave this here even though we all ready chatted and i filled you in on how to do it : )
your number was 25 so you would look for 25 and the color that goes with it
red yes , yellow no, green no, blue yes , purple yes ,so add the colors together using the chart at the bottom
red 1 , yellow none , green none, blue 8 , purple 16
so 1+8+16 = 25 : )

i thought that i was wrong and i am already wrong frustrated , so i will try again :)

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 08:10 AM
welcome ElegyWriter :) you are in suitable place , hope you the best :)

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:48 AM
Edited by wesam1st on Fri 08/29/14 08:05 AM

mix chocolate and strawberry! <3

it needs for special sense of taste shades <3

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:43 AM
happy birthday for DreamerAna winking wish u happy times :)

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:36 AM
welcome :)
click on (account) then choose (Edit photos) and then click on ( choose a file ) from that you will upload your photo from your computer
and then click ( upload photo ) but notice that you needs for special
size of your photo that i dont understand it untill now :) i think it
couldnt be a huge pics

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:16 AM
playing chess lol :tongue: rofl

Previous 1 3 4