Community > Posts By > merewairua

merewairua's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:04 AM
amen!for when u do wait til marriage, blessings of it follow effortlessly.but before time are solidly consequences of unnecessary challenges that one could of avoided n prevented that one then soon is reminded of reality of a choice made that one can not most times handle the consequence of but simply moan about...yet there was no encouragement from the devil when one makes a choice that could of simply been avoided.
Is not the value of love and respect for ones self and there partner not worthwhile waiting for when one knows they will be together till such a time calls them not to be apart,worth saving yourself for love making after married?
Really the world is changed, doesn't mean our values, morals, principles and truths of who our father in heaven truly created us to be knows us to be stop us forgetting who we are in Him and who He always will b in us...my dear friend's do not ever conform to the ways of the world but be transformed by the renewing of yr minds through the holy spirit and do not forget who created u...remember to respect yourself for yr value of yr worth. If a person want's to get it on with u before this, then really...r they respecting and valuing u for what you truly think u r worth? if not, then will they continue to respect n value u in the future?
Just food for thought friend's.
kudos to u my friend for yr truth's, I love it when someone deliver's a truth the way that u have.nice articulating my friend.blessings upon u.
Peace to all man kind.