Community > Posts By > gerowulf

gerowulf's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:44 PM
Guns are not only forbidden in england.I am from Belgium and
here are the guns also forbidden.Only members of a hunting club are allowed to have huntingguns.

gerowulf's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:37 PM
Hmmm..Let me see!!Some brussels sprouds with sugar and ahorn sirup and steamd alaska pollack fish with chinese tomato sauce.
Hmmm...Nothing unusual!I think.

gerowulf's photo
Tue 02/10/09 04:22 PM
thats the beauty of it.They are all naturel.Why do you think they bin called naturists.I always go to the nude beaches in Holland.Pure nature.

gerowulf's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:19 AM

i am to much open minded to everyone.

gerowulf's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:09 AM
that's an idea,but the police woudn'd co-operate,they would push all the fans toghetter in blocks,50 fans in each block.And than they can marching under heavy surveillance.rant

gerowulf's photo
Mon 02/09/09 04:55 PM
that's an excellent idea,becouse i my country are guns not allowed.

gerowulf's photo
Sat 02/07/09 04:00 PM
Hello khandiblack.Rate your profile?Well i will try to do it.
first,you look very beautyfull.And a few pounds extra does't bothering me.Your three kids are not a problem.You can find a good babysitter,or you could take them with and make a family trip of it.Would idate you.yes absolutely without any hazitation.It's just to sad that i'm to old for you.Becouse i have reach the glorious age of 60 years.If u want to know who i am,look at my profile.
Georges.flowers

gerowulf's photo
Fri 02/06/09 05:30 AM
Dear Erikalynne.First of all,welcome to this site.You ask to rate your profile.You are a nice looking woman.But you to do more about yourself if you want to have success on this site.I don't want to affend you,but for a good looking picture,do something with your hair,it's looking you have run a half mile and now you are swetting like a horse.Than put some clothes on where you look more sexy in it.But the most important thing is look straight into the camera.people love to see the eyes.I hope that or not be affended of this rate.
Georgesflowers

gerowulf's photo
Sun 02/01/09 03:11 PM
I am sorry to say this to you.But your profile is oke,but not your picture.I know this is maybe not your style.to get a bit more interests in you by the male visitors on mingle,you should place an another picture of you.Maybe a little itsieteenyweeny more sexy.Success garanteed.
Georgesflowers

gerowulf's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:20 PM
When i am making my own pie's i'l do that allways complete naked becouse it's to hot on the oven.laugh blushing :laughing:

gerowulf's photo
Sat 01/31/09 03:18 PM
Becouse i am retired i'm cooking every day.But i like to make specialtie's like hungarian burnsoup,or old flamish meatstew with black pruns and white raisins and peppercokie's.What i allso like to make is potato pancakes with apple or ramenas or very small peaces of meat in it.you can eat that cold or warm.No affence catwoman,but french fries doesn'd exsist.If you want to
know the finest of this history i can tell if you ask me.
It's an unfortunally mistake made by american soldiers.
Georges

gerowulf's photo
Sat 01/31/09 04:49 AM
Eye contact or several times turning arround and look at you,go sitting somewhere in front of you and trying to get your attention with smiling or passing by and drop something on the floor just in front of you as a silly guy.These are a few of them,if you want to know more,just ask.
Georgesbiggrin

gerowulf's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:20 PM
euh...where do you gonna kick me,my beautyfull gorgeous sweet lady's.flowers oops

gerowulf's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:16 PM
U wilt dus met mijn dochter trouwen?
Mijn antwoord hangt af van uw financiele situatie.
Typisch!Maar mijn financiele situatie hangt af van uw antwoord.

its a joke and the answer will follow later.
georges:laughing:

gerowulf's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:30 PM
a panda bear.black and white you know.lolflowers

gerowulf's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:15 AM
Damn!!!I'm still writing hugh faults in my letters.Stupid me:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gerowulf's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:13 AM
That's so true.I have to grandchildren and when they come over to my place,it's allways a crowd with fun and screaming and yelling,becouse from grandfather they may allmost do everything.And when you see that,you know that you have done it well and that your life has bieng fulfilt.
Georgesflowers

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:05 PM
that was a really good one.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know one to,my english is bad but i give it aniway a try.

There was a family with two children.A son of 8years and a daughter of 7 years.One day in the middle of the night,the son go's to his parents bedroom becouse he was thursty and wanted a drink.He saw his father laying above his mother.Curious as he was ask he his father;dad!! what are you doing?The father look very surprised at his and answerd him;oh nothing son,i was driving my car in the garage.The son go's back to his room and a while after his dad came into the room becouse he was a little worried.There saw he his son laying above his sister.The father ask him furious;my god son!!what are you doing?And the son answered,nothing dad i was putting my bike in the garage.

Sorry for my faults that i have write
Georges

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 02:32 PM
Wow feralcatlady!!You make me blush....lolblushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing flowerforyou

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 02:25 PM

i married in tha second half of april
she died in first half of april 16 years later
age 35