Community > Posts By > gerowulf

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 02:04 PM
hello allicat;there is maybe an another explenation;Maybe you are on the critical moments to soft and that's why your life get out of balance.Maybe you should from time to time make yourself hard and say yes or no,to keep your life in balance.i think you have to dirigate and corrygate your life in ti the right directions.that's my opinion,but i can be wrong.

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:52 PM
Thanks feralcatlady.That's so different than in my country.If you have not a job you will get unemployment payment even if you have no job for twenthy years.Whe have here a law who says that every citicen of this country have the right on a minimum liveble income.And than it depends if you have children for a higher income,and that is between 450 and 750 dollars in a mond.

gerowulf's photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:55 AM
I vote for dragoness.Her eyes seems to be hard,but if you look
closer you see that they are soft and sweet and honest.
Georges

gerowulf's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:24 PM
Hello girls!I have a question about american people.Sorry for
my bad english.this the question,I do not know about the american laws,but what happend to people when they lost there jobs?Do they still have an income or is that lost to?
georges

gerowulf's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:08 PM
I like french foam pie,apple pie with raisins,and special
a St'honore' with black bigaroo cherrie's.Hmmm,sweet and juicy.
Georges

gerowulf's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:45 AM
Damn!!!i think i'm sitting somewhere wrong?i only wear my slippers and nothing else!oops :laughing: blushing

gerowulf's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:50 PM
Have you ever walk full naked on a nude beach?shades

gerowulf's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:15 PM
It depends on how many you used to drink.i know that american beer is not so strong as the belgian beer.But i know for sure that,if you drink ten duvels or fifteen vorbidden fruits,you not knowing where you are and impossible to stand on your feet.
By twenthy of them and you are landet in to a hospital in a
critical situation.And those beers are not the strongest that whe have.There are even more stronger beers to find here and when you overdoing it,you landed in heaven or hell.
Georgesill ill

gerowulf's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:43 PM
I am a lucky and happy guy.I am not on m2 for a date.I am just looking for friends and friendship.Why i am happy and lucky?Well i live now toghetter for seven years with a woman who is twenthy two years younger than i am.And now she wants to married me next year.like i sayd,i am here to make new friends and to pump up my english,becouse i write to many faults in my letters.I had never an education in the english language.I learn it from the television.Mostly from national geographic channel.Becouse here in Belgium is every program on tele undertitled.So i listning to what is saying on the program and look to the undertitled's.Ofcours,listning and reading is very different than writing.
Georgesnoway

gerowulf's photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:59 PM
I would say NEVER.My life exsperiances tell me that.The bigger your wallet,the bigger the words "I love you" in her asimil.Keep your wallet closed.You need a special glass to find these words.What i want to say is this.You will never know if she trully love you.You can married for a short period or a long one.There will always comes a day who can surprise you extremely.I know becouse i find out,more than one's.You can only take it like it is and cilently preprare to live with that treadment above your head.It can happened to everyone.
Georges

gerowulf's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:30 AM
What do you want to know?You can ask me anytime.Tell us what you want or what you looking for?And maybe whe can help you.Bey for now.
Greetings from Georges.

gerowulf's photo
Wed 01/21/09 03:25 AM
Well that's what you get in a country where everybody may have fireweapons.That is a totaly wrong for a country that is proud on his(so called)leadership.If a country claims hisself as a leader,than its the first thing that it have to do,is forbid every fireweapon and let just the hunting clubs allowed to have firearms.But only for hunting,nothing els.I my country exsist that allready for a long time.And whe have here maybe ten victims of a shooting in a whole year.mostly by suicide or a robbery.The people here who died are mostly victims of a carcrash.By drunken drivers.And i think that is a little bit normal if you live in a country where they have more than 300 different kind of beers.
Greetings from Georges

gerowulf's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:46 AM
What can the people exspect from the politicians in this new year?

gerowulf's photo
Tue 01/20/09 04:37 AM
flowerforyou Try to make sometimes lost bread or potato pancakes with small peaces of appel or small peaces of baby cookies in it.:wink:
Georges of Belgium

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next