Community > Posts By > mrpopeye

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:29 AM

why because of men?laugh

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:27 AM

men and women all want same thing to be happy and staying that way is the trick.If you both communicate with each other and dont stop and tell each other what is on your mind and not be affraid then things between you would be terrific dont talk how can anyone be happy?happy

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:23 AM

at first i was talking to someone who had been married twice.you are very pretty and i usually dont chat with ladies like you most of them are to shallow to chat with me.Ladies as well as guys look at the outside of a person and not inside were it counts.Im on the comp because im shy i wish i did not post my pic but they say you will get more replies that way.happy flowerforyou

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:19 AM

I may not know everything I want but I damn sure know what I don't want. I know for me there has to be 4 vital things
Respect
Honesty
Trust
Integrity..

Those will start the conversation rolling.
An honorable man has a lot of plus's, I have always said a man that can make me laugh, cry, and stimulate my mind has a shot.

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:14 AM

Not a misogynist, that is for damn sure.
know you tell me ooppss did it again last message was for you.blushing

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:13 AM
i thought the message went to who you replied to new to this just realized how it works.blushing

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:10 AM
wow you siad it the ladies ive dated want money one even went as far to tell me the sex was great but im looking for someone with more money.I gave it to first two wives dont want to give more away when all they want is money take a hike.Money comes and money goes just like women if you have money you gottem when you dont you dont gottem.as far as penis spiting money good one.laugh

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:05 AM
wow im surprised you dont alredy have one as pretty as you are.I agree on the marriage thing been there twice myself and am not even thinking about marriage again but also i would like to find that special lady its hard im not drop dead good looking but i do have things to offer.happy flowerforyou :tongue: blushing

mrpopeye's photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:01 AM
I believe women want to be loved just like the men the main problem between men and women is they do not communicate with one another.If the woman tells the man what she wants most men will try and give it to them.People are not hard to figure out all you have to do is talk and not be total jerk.happy

mrpopeye's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:05 PM
how do you get someone to chat all i want to do is chat with nice lady any out there?happy