Community > Posts By > Beachy77

Beachy77's photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:03 PM
I went to NutriSystem in the early 90's! I didn't eat their food, but I went to the meetings for support and learned about calories. Did 1200 cal/day, walked regularly, lost 2 lbs a week for a total of 75lbs. And it's still off, but I continued to eat well and exercise. You have to find a way of dealing with food that you can stick to for life. Just has to be worth it to you.

Beachy77's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:51 PM
I rarely make the first move, I figure if they're interested, they would do it.

Beachy77's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:36 PM
I can't believe that jerk even has a second shot at a career that involves fans. That just blows my mind that anyone would even support a team that would take him on. But I am curious to see if a team's fan base would change if he was brought on board.
I realize he served time and "paid his dues" but I still think it wasn't good enough, but oh well.

Beachy77's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:28 PM
Bread and starches are really not good in general, especially the white or processed ones. Pure calories with no real energy or nutritional benefit.

Walk regularly at a moderate pace and replace the bread w/ protein and veggies, AND EAT SMALLER PORTIONS, that will work best!!! Don't waste your time w/ a doc for this, b/ maybe a group like nutrisystem if you need some extra support. Sparkpeople is a good website too.

Beachy77's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:24 PM
Yes some are mean and some are not. Just don't take it personally, we've all encountered some of those, regardless of our careers or looks etc....if someone is miserable and stupid, they'll take it out on anyone who'll take it. As soon as anyone talks to you like that, NEVER have any contact with them again, PERIOD

Beachy77's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:17 PM
My brother and all three of his kids have it and asthma too. WENT AWAY WHEN THEY DID CLEANSES AND CHANGED THEIR DIETS! Meds and OTC ointments just treat syptoms but if you elimnate things that aggrevate it like wheat and milk etc... you can get better, get tested for allergies and try a really healthy diet for a few months, I think it'll be worth it. Good luck!!!!!

Beachy77's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:39 PM
I had a similar problem, constant stomache aches for YEARS! Turns out I found out that I was one of those people allergic to wheat! Who knew? So basically everything was making me sick. But they went away when I cut that out. Could be anything in your case, just giving you options!

Beachy77's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:26 PM
Agree w/ the acupuncture. Vitamin B is supposed to be really good for energy. Make sure you have some good protein in those salads. Chicken, Turkey, hard boiled eggs, you need to get some protein, but avoid the red meat. Sorry guys :-)

Beachy77's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:23 PM
OK, actually I take back the post about golf. I don't think any of them except golf is a sport. Poker, chess etc are just games. What differenciates a sport from a game is the fact that it requires physical abilities for the point of winning a real competition, which golf does. Wresling in general is a sport but not the big shows, that's just entertainment, not even a game.

Beachy77's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:18 PM
I agree, I don't think any of those would be a sport. And wrestlers would not be considered athletes.

Beachy77's photo
Sat 07/18/09 08:12 PM
Norfolk here!

Beachy77's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:42 PM
Short hair, but not tooooo short :-)

Beachy77's photo
Tue 07/07/09 07:04 PM
Edited by Beachy77 on Tue 07/07/09 07:05 PM
So I agree w/ one of the other posts, how do you know they are shallow and selfish if they don't message you? I bet the reason they don't message you back is b/c they are so hot, that they're getting tons of messages and just don't have the time to reply to EVERYONE, & often when you reply it starts a chain of communication that they are just not interesting in having. Just keep trying, it doesn't matter how many write you back, it matters that the right one writes you back!!!!

Beachy77's photo
Sun 07/05/09 06:32 PM
Sep 18th!

Beachy77's photo
Sat 07/04/09 07:46 PM
unconditional

Beachy77's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:59 PM
Edited by Beachy77 on Thu 06/25/09 10:02 PM
Get out an initiate. Dog parks, coffee shops and the mall! I would think people are more just chilling out and less likely to be in a hurry and maybe easier to approach to just sit and chat for a moment. That's not too easy at a grocery store. The guy who said the thrift store, that is terribe! I love thrift stores. Don't you have any class?

Beachy77's photo
Sun 01/25/09 05:44 PM
So yes, I read all the info on the site, but when I go to my regular e-mail, it tells me people have sent me a mutal match request, and when I go to mutual match and have to click yes/no/maybe i'm getting so many pictures to rate. Does the website also pick people for you to rate or are they all actual requests from people?