Community > Posts By > jph2009

jph2009's photo
Sat 06/09/18 01:18 PM
Very nice!

jph2009's photo
Sat 06/09/18 01:14 PM

i think that trump got elected on the 'everybody loves to watch a train wreck' platform.

everybody was tired of the way that things were being run,and knew that our government would be a clusterf**k,no matter who won,so they voted for trump because they thought that he would be the most entertaining to watch.

and,he has not disappointed them,has he?

You've got a point. If only the media would give it a rest, condense Trump's performances and broadcast them, say, once or twice a week. He has a free stage to show off like a little boy, scream for attention like a megalomaniac, demand and get publicity like a narcissist and the media hands it over. The rest-of-us might be more interested in some real news and some peace from a man who strikes me as just plain, garden variety, repulsive.

jph2009's photo
Sat 06/09/18 12:54 PM
Edited by jph2009 on Sat 06/09/18 12:56 PM

To be honest, I'm not looking for marriage or even a steady girlfriend. I'm looking for someone I can call (or she calls me) and have her over the house for a night of snuggling and so on. Anybody out there looking for same?

(This is much more interesting than the front page of this site).

jph2009's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:45 PM
in Vancouver? One could think there isn't anyone here over 35 but I know there are, somewhere!

jph2009's photo
Tue 05/15/18 12:39 PM
I tried to reset my password but no reset email came from you when requested. As well, tried to ask why in your contact page but no response to that either.
Can you send a password reset email please?

jph2009's photo
Sun 04/15/18 11:12 AM

We live in hope! But, it gets harder to believe the US will ever be stable again as no matter how erratic their choice of leader gets, supporters keep waiting for the promised 'great' future, and it never comes. They still don't know that the destruction came from neoliberalism and this administration, all over the map, is not going to repair that destruction.

jph2009's photo
Sun 04/15/18 11:00 AM
Great Story! I'd marry a tree too for what they give us unconditionally and, of course, we can't live without them. Well worth saving as more and more are casually cut down while humans relentlessly multiply.