Community > Posts By > Love My Truck

no photo
Wed 09/22/21 05:06 PM
She looks like a Miss Lily. So cute and adorable

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 09:41 AM
Again thank you. This is a horrible thing to do is post a photo on a profile of a dead person. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. The man had a terrible death and now dead and his photo on a dating site. Absolutely disgusting, horrible and sick. He needs to be reported to the police and let them deal with him

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:53 AM
I have reported him but nothing has been done. Thank you for the advice. I will report him one more time

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 05:07 AM
There is a character on this site that I have reported and he is still on the site. His photo is of a DEAD MAN. THIS IS ABSOLTELY HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING AND SICK. HE NEEDS TO BE OFF THIS SITE AND REPORTED TO THE POLICE

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 05:26 PM
What is the age limit to join this site? I thought it was 18 there is a 16 year old viewed my profile. I reported it but of course nothing has been done he is still on the site

no photo
Mon 01/04/21 04:08 PM
What is the reason for using the Report Abuse/Spam? I am constantly reporting scammers/spammers, fakes and con artists and nothing is ever done? Why? I do not feel safe on this site. Every person on this site is trying their best to get me off the site to talk. I have been traumatized and will never go off here to talk again. Yes, i have reported them, blocked them and they come back on under a different username, profile and photo. Within a sentence or two i have them figured out report them again and block them. What is the reason for this site?? I am wondering

no photo
Thu 12/31/20 11:49 AM
Thanks so much for your reply

no photo
Thu 12/31/20 11:07 AM
I accidently deleted my views can i get them back?