Community > Posts By > BeatlesAgain

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 12:19 PM
i called her yesterday and she hung up on me!!! damn it!! my luck is ****!!

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 12:17 PM
thanks for the advice-

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:53 PM
My life is full of unexplainable things and it would be nice to meet a lady in El Paso who may have had similar odd things happen. Hello to all on this great site!!

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:43 PM
I thought I would just say hello to all the great El Paso ladies on this site. Though I most likely wont even try to contact the majority of them due to the fact that many are looking for the perfect man which I'm not. I guess I'm hoping someone who is looking for a guy with a great sense of humor and musical talent rather than the looks of a male super stud.

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:53 PM
I am new here and truly and hoping to find a special lady in El Paso. Any real chance that someone will actually be interested in a guy like me? I'M HOPING FOR THE BEST!! Wish me luck!!

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:47 PM
I know it's the most difficult decision you'll ever make but you can do it! Pick your all time top 5 Beatles songs: Dear Prudence--Across the universe- Tomorrow never knows- She said She said-The inner light. Those are mine.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:03 PM
I'm new here so I am hoping for the best!!Wish me luck as I may most surely need it!!-