Community > Posts By > trgirl

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:15 PM
noway nope i just brought the patron!!!! no whine or cheese sorry!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:14 PM

I forget everything so I don,t have to forgive anything.

Hurting children
Hurting the weak
Stealing anyone and mostly friends
Cheating

I could go on but you get the picture

ditto!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 04:12 PM
flowerforyou welcome and good luck!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:34 PM
flowerforyou welcome and good luck!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:21 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: happy birthday:banana: :banana: :banana:

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:12 PM
flowerforyou welcome and good luck!!!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:42 PM
well i have dealt with that since february.... and i just decieded that i am no longer going to deal with it anymore... who the h*ll wants to be strung along with the i want you, i love you and then a few weeks later just decided your not the person they want anymore. then a few weeks later come back like they cant live without you....

i will not put my heart on the line like that again.... ever.

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:23 PM
never ever on the first few dates.... i guess i am a prude, but after i felt comfortable enough then its on...

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 02:19 PM

Happy Sunday to you too, and all you kicka** minglers!!!!

i had a great time out last night, met a really cute and funny guy last night. going to have breakfast with him this morning!!!!

enjoy your sunday minglers!!!! the sun is shining and its the start of a new wonderful week!!!

That's great,have a great time with the new guy,hope it all works out for u.flowerforyou

Happy Sunday silly!!

I also send only love for this new relationship!:heart:

thank you tammy!!!! but we are gonna start as friends, but being cute and funny will sure make it easier to take that next step later!

Seems your subconscious has already moved way beyond friends...what wallpaper pattern are you going with? What color is the nursery going to be? Picked out your china yet?:wink:
Careful careful...don't wanna be reading about your broken heart later. Maybe there's more than a few of us who've been where you are, right nowslaphead ...voices of experience.
I hate to be such a downer.
Signed,
Concerned

well breakfast was fantastic, loved the drive out to the course.. had a great day playing disc golf, even had him thrown really well before we left. came back laid out in the pool for a while.

by far the best weekend i have had in years!!!! and getting to spend it with a cute and funny guy who thought i was HOT.... was even better!!!!!
no chance for broken hearts, cause after the last one i have decieded that this heart is no longer up for injury... just some good times ....

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:45 AM
:banana: :banana: good sunday morning all you wonderful texas minglers!!!!:banana: :banana:

i had a kickass time last night... met a really cute and funny guy!!!! going to have some breakfast with him this morning and then im gonna show him how to play disc golf.... looks like this sunday is gonna ROCK!!!!! for a while anyways

flowerforyou hope you all have a most wonderful sunday!!!!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:42 AM

i had a great time out last night, met a really cute and funny guy last night. going to have breakfast with him this morning!!!!

enjoy your sunday minglers!!!! the sun is shining and its the start of a new wonderful week!!!

That's great,have a great time with the new guy,hope it all works out for u.flowerforyou

Happy Sunday silly!!

I also send only love for this new relationship!:heart:

thank you tammy!!!! but we are gonna start as friends, but being cute and funny will sure make it easier to take that next step later!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:39 AM

Hmmm...is that a "glow" I see this Sunday morning on your little cherub-like face?:smile:

a glow, hmmmmmm im not sure, hadnt really thought about that one....
but i had a great time out last night!!!! im gonna go have some breakfast with him and then take him out and show him how to play disc golf!!!!! he did show me how to make all those bank shots last night!!!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:22 AM

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:18 AM
welcome and good luck!flowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 07:14 AM
flowerforyou welcome and good luck.... the friends i have made here really rock!!!

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:34 AM

Heh.

I shaved my beard and mustache off night before last....lol

<------ Keeping mine, winter's coming, I need to keep my face warm. laugh laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:32 AM
i shaved today tooblushing

trgirl's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:31 AM
welcome and good luckflowerforyou

trgirl's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:39 PM
scared alone?

noway not me.... got to hang with some friends.... headin out of here in a while..

trgirl's photo
Sat 09/12/09 03:37 PM
good luckflowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25